Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-03-2006, 08:49 PM

Farah - Deaf Border Collie

Farah is a beautiful 12 month Blue Merle collie girl who has come to Wiccaweys from Ireland.

Farah has very limited hearing, and that is why she was handed into rescue. Farah is so happy that she is now with people who can communicate with her.

Living with, and working with deaf dogs is not as daunting as it can first appear. The dogs soon pick up on sign language, and they watch you for all their commands - the same as a hearing dog - you are just talking to them with your hands as well as your voice and facial expressions.

Deaf dogs can achieve just as much training wise as a hearing dog, and can compete at agility, flyball and obedience.

If you are interested in offering the very lovely Farah a home, we will support you all the way with advice and reassurance. We have several deaf dogs in homes now, and their families are always willing to provide information, help and support to anyone willing to take on another of these very special dogs.

If you feel you can offer Farah the home she deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 09:03 PM
AWW ANOTHER PRINCESS SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I REALLY DO HOPE SOMEONE GIVES HER A LOVING HOME WHAT A BEAUTY
Leslie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2006, 09:22 PM
What a sweet girl. I hope she finds a loving home.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh she's beautiful And sounds lovely too. I would love to have her if I didn't already have my hands full with Bailey. I hope she finds a loving home soon I love the rolling over picture Surely there are lots of people who aren't put off by her deafness
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I bet Fara is one of the most loyal and loving dogs you will ever meet. If I didn't have a house full already, I'd be more than happy to welcome her into my family. She is a very beautiful girl :smt049
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2006, 05:24 PM
:smt049 :smt049 :smt049 Farah is beautiful, im sure she will get a loving home soon. Goodluck Farah.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Farah went off with a new family yesterday and has settled in well.
Closed Thread