Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-01-2006, 09:08 PM

Billy and Ben - Border Collies

Billy & Ben are 3 year old boys who have come to Wiccaweys from Ireland, after the death of their owner.

Billy is a gorgeous classically marked black & white lad, and Ben is a rather handsome tri-coloured boy.

Billy & Ben are wonderful boys, they have fantastic temperaments and are extremely friendly and very handsome lads. They would make wonderful companions. We would like to keep them together.

If you feel you can offer Bill and Ben the home they deserve, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)
*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Wiccaweys

Billy & Ben are 3 year old boys who have come to Wiccaweys from Ireland, after the death of their owner.

Billy is a gorgeous classically marked black & white lad, and Ben is a rather handsome tri-coloured boy.

Billy & Ben are wonderful boys, they have fantastic temperaments and are extremely friendly and very handsome lads. They would make wonderful companions. We would like to keep them together.

If you feel you can offer Bill and Ben the home they deserve, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)
*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
aww im getting upset seeing all these beautiful collies i want to take each and everyone of them but i know i cant i hope someone out there sees these boys and says wow i can give them all the love care attention they need
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-02-2006, 11:10 AM
These boys are still waiting they are a lovely pair and very comical together, they walk lovely on lead, they are very calm for 3 year old collies (well as calm as collies ever get ) and would love to have somewhere to call there own.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Good like finding the boys a home, they are lovely looking dogs
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-03-2006, 08:11 PM
These boys are still with us im afraid, I take them for a lovely walk each time I am at the rescue and they are so lovely, we have had lots of people offer homes to Billy but no interest in Ben or in the both of them, its such a shame.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Oh no, how sad, would be lovely to home them together
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Fantastic news.....

These boys left yesterday TOGETHER!!!

Good luck boys.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 04:19 PM
aww this is brilliant news im so glad that they were homed together good luck boys in your new home
Closed Thread