View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Sue a tip I believe Iceland has deliveries tomorrow and not opening till 10am to restock
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2020, 11:28 PM
Evening all
Moyra, sorry your shop was a disaster
Sue, I got my loo rolls off Amazon, they do a bulk section on there.
I have been pretty lucky, the only thing I can't get is liquid soap but I bought shower gel instead and will put that in a pump bottle. I actually found that my little shop just down the road has everything except for hand sanitizer, liquid soap and paracetamol. I have made sure that Steve has everything he will need ( he only has me) and that I have enough pain relief, and food should I get poorly, being virtually vegan I am very limited in what I will be able to eat as I guess I wouldn't really be up to cooking from scratch....I may pop to Iceland for a bag of alphabites or waffles.
I think this has shown people up for the selfish gitts they are, I gave my own hand gel away to one of the old boys here as he had none...I managed to make my own so if push comes to shove I will use that. I will happily share what I have with those in need...I mean I haven't physically spoken to my brother since Christmas but I still offered to send him hand sanitizer.... even if it does stink like germolene lol
I don't actually know anyone who has it.....yet, hope it stays that way too. Steve is freaking out, he has always had an issue with germs and this has made him 50times worse, I have told him to make sure he cleans everything in the cab...I don't care if he is already running late, he has been told by me to just ensure he wiped every surface possible and sod being late.... I don't want him getting it as it will either cost me a fortune sending him dinners via just eat or I will have to drag myself up to his house to leave supplies on his doorstep
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2020, 12:08 AM
Good evening all.

Well, we have been told what to do and I can't believe the amount of people saying they are going to ignore it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2