Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
All quite a bit bigger than your little CC's
ahh im a big dog girl at heart, but when i was first looking no big dogs were allowed. they still arent but i dont plan on being here much longer, then the big dogs can start arriving
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
ahh im a big dog girl at heart, but when i was first looking no big dogs were allowed. they still arent but i dont plan on being here much longer, then the big dogs can start arriving
Well look forward to seeing what you get
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Well look forward to seeing what you get
weimaraner is at the top, i want a dog i can work, and i want a dog thats a challenge too. id love a malamute or sibe next but the situation im in right now just isnt right for one, although there are another million i like so im sure i will own one of everything before i depart the earth
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:08 PM
weimaraner is at the top, i want a dog i can work, and i want a dog thats a challenge too. id love a malamute or sibe next but the situation im in right now just isnt right for one, although there are another million i like so im sure i will own one of everything before i depart the earth
Aw they are lovely.. met the most gorgeous weim pup recently Yep I was constrained by size with my bu otherwise might have gone for something different! Look forward to seeing the pics of your weim whenever it comes along!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Aw they are lovely.. met the most gorgeous weim pup recently Yep I was constrained by size with my bu otherwise might have gone for something different! Look forward to seeing the pics of your weim whenever it comes along!
thanks hoping next year at some point. got my eye on a really good breeder at the reccomendation of smokeybear
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:10 PM
thanks hoping next year at some point. got my eye on a really good breeder at the reccomendation of smokeybear
Very exciting! All the best with it, I know how hard it is waiting when you want something
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Very exciting! All the best with it, I know how hard it is waiting when you want something
im so impatient too like things my own way and as quick as possible but it will be worth the wait!
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:25 PM
im so impatient too like things my own way and as quick as possible but it will be worth the wait!
I'm sure it will Makes me want to start thinking about my next dog but I know I cant for at least another year so shouldnt get myself too hyped up about it!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm sure it will Makes me want to start thinking about my next dog but I know I cant for at least another year so shouldnt get myself too hyped up about it!
ahh but it depends how many breed you have to look into
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2011, 07:29 PM
ahh but it depends how many breed you have to look into
With my indicicivness (massive sp!) I think it's clear there are quite a few to be looking in to
Page 35 of 42 « First < 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 > Last »