Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Was reading that Verne (aka mini me) is a sex addict and has bedded hundreds of women!!!
Put me right off my dinner, lol!!!!!!!!!!!
My God! He's obviously good between the sheets then .

Does anyone think it's got boring at the moment with all this dressing up and serving Terry? I think they carry on house tasks too long. AND doesn't that Tina swear!! Every other word is an F word, I do like her though.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Was reading that Verne (aka mini me) is a sex addict and has bedded hundreds of women!!!
Chance would be a fine thing.............

Snorri
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2009, 09:30 PM
im sorry i dont watch these reality shows, they drive me nuts. rather watch paint dry.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2009, 07:20 PM
What do us CBB fans think of it so far?

It's gone a bit flat hasn't it, not much happening. Hopefully something exciting will happen soon.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2009, 07:26 PM
It is bit boring at mo!!
God does Tina get on my nerves or what!! But saying that all the others are so fake at least she is herself.
I quite like coolio tho cos he winds the others up, would be more boring without him!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Have to say I have found this series boring, but things hopefully will change now coz I think they are starting to get on each others nerves. I like Coolio without him it would be so boring, he just enjoys winding people up. I think Ulrika is just a boring pain and Tina gets on my nerves, there is absolutely no need to swear every sentence she makes, and she is so loud she tries to drown out what everyone else is trying to say. And tonight did anyone see her biting her toenails eeewwww.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

13-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Have to say I have found this series boring, but things hopefully will change now coz I think they are starting to get on each others nerves. I like Coolio without him it would be so boring, he just enjoys winding people up. I think Ulrika is just a boring pain and Tina gets on my nerves, there is absolutely no need to swear every sentence she makes, and she is so loud she tries to drown out what everyone else is trying to say. And tonight did anyone see her biting her toenails eeewwww.
Must admit I totally agree with you! Have caught some of this series and you sum it up pretty well Did see the toe thing and urg it was horrible but I think she was doing it for just that reason!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I wish I was able to put my feet in my mouth Sorry meant toes.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 06:42 PM
I was watching it live at 1 am this morning and Tina was sitting on her bed gagging and then she run to the bathroom to be ill, so I thought serve you right girl for biting your toenails. Not a nice thing to do.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Tina is obnoxious. She is always going on about how loud Coolio is ! Pot calling kettle? Her language is disgusting.

Coolio is keeping things lively and at least he is honest enough to tell them why he is doing it!

The Ben and Michelle thing is going to b;low up though and I fear someone will get hurt.
Last nights was funny with the shocksuits...I had a good giggle.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >