Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2008, 10:55 PM

Golden Balls

Anyone watch Golden Balls? It's on late afternoon every weekday on ITV1. I always thought it was a load of rubbish until once my husband and I sat down and watched it all the way through and he explained all the rules to me and now I'm hooked. It's amazing how greedy and selfish some people are when they steal the money away from the person they are playing with! It's unbelievable!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 07:45 AM
Is that the one chaired my Jasper Carrot?

I can't bear to watch it - I think it's dreadful......

Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-03-2008, 09:50 AM
If you 'split' you have a 50% chance of winning half the money and a 50% chance of winning nothing.

If you 'steal' you have a 50% chance of winning all the money and a 50% chance of winning nothing.

Steal - every time !
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Yes we tend to switch the television on at 5 in the evening and it just happens that Golden Balls is on. I sort of half watch it while cooking dinner. I too am amazed at the people who steal, I just do not know how they can do it, I would not be able to live with myself stealing the lot.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Hubby watches it it drives me insane. Poor old Jasper works so hard to make it sound new and exciting, were as, as Phil says you know the outcome exactly.
I can't believe there are so many good liars in the world
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Well tonights episode was a nice refreshing change, alot of money was involved and they both split I think they both got about 39 thousand each. Good for them, they both deserved it.