Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2020, 07:25 AM

Good morning Tuesday 22nd Sept. 2020.

Morning all, another lovely day here, about to change tomorrow though I believe and by Thursday the whole country will be experiencing cooler temps and wet weather.
Autumn is here it seems.

Moyra hope you are ok haven't seen you for a few days.
Harvey good to see you pop on glad you are keeping well. Have you tried cowboy magic for Bruno's matts great stuff even if a bit on the pricey side and not a big tube. Does help with the matts. I think keep working on them maybe cut out what you can and use dematting solution and keep brushing.
griff hope you are feeling well and how is mum doing ? Has the neighbour situation settled down ?
Kazz hope the hospital appointment went well. Enjoy your holiday.
brenda good luck with viewings this week. Hope the progress of your sale is moving along as it should be.
Sue hope you are keeping well and able to start taking things a little easier.

To everyone else not mentioned hope you are well to, plus everyone and their four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2020, 07:49 AM
Morning Lynn and others. Not sure how much progress is being made. after tomorrow I will try to find out as these mortgage surveyor people are coming then. Not that they, the estate agents say it will make any difference to the buyers going ahead? I hope their right. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2020, 07:49 AM
Good morning everyone

Fingers crossed for your viewing today Brenda.

Hope Kota is now feeling a lot better Kelly

Harvey you need a demating comb something with long teeth Starting at the bottom of the matt start to comb downwards and it will cut through the matt without cutting the matt out completely leaving a hole.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Professio...r=533194692641 something like this (hope link is ok to use and works.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2020, 08:46 AM
Hi brenda a mortgage survey is just to confirm that if the buyer got into financial difficulty the house would reap back the money lent against it.
Never yet had one come back and say it wouldn't so I wouldn't overly worry.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Sorry Lynn and everyone, I have been rather poorly and in a lot of pain. So haven't felt much like doing anything. I am finally on the mend though. I'll be in touch soon. M.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Harvey you need a demating comb something with long teeth Starting at the bottom of the matt start to comb downwards and it will cut through the matt without cutting the matt out completely leaving a hole.

Sue - Thank you for the link which works
I do appreciate the help you have given, not just now but in the past as well. I'll give it a go, and let you know how I get on. One thing I have learned is that 'grooming technique' is something that takes a bit of time to master but with your help I'll get there in the end
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Sorry Lynn and everyone, I have been rather poorly and in a lot of pain. So haven't felt much like doing anything. I am finally on the mend though. I'll be in touch soon. M.

Will be thinking of you Moyra
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-09-2020, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Have you tried cowboy magic for Bruno's matts great stuff even if a bit on the pricey side and not a big tube.

They did send me some 'Matt-X' made by Artero, a pump spray thing (which doesn't work properly!!)

Will try cowboy magic, if it's a cream it'll likely work better, thanks for the tip.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Sorry you have been unwell Moyra hope to see you back soon.
Harvey yes it is something you rub on your hands if I remember rightly then work it in and brush out haven't needed any for a while and I find the spray I have for now works for Dillon.
If he does get some stubborn matts I would order the cowboy magic again.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Another viewing over. Far to many stairs, shame cos the flat was nice but to many stairs. Mind you it was opposite a nice pub.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >