View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Not tidy here, dirty and scruffy to be exact. If I ever lose em I just follow the trail of mess.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 10:56 AM
My dads CKCS, bred by Inca on here, is the tidiest dog I know, when it's bedtime, my dad says 'ok time for bed' and with that Henry puts all his toys in his box and goes and lies down in his bed!! I guess it must have rubbed off of Inca.....lol.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Nope... not in the slightest - Takara drags her bed out of her crate and leaves it in the middle of the kitchen, then I find her blanket in the hallway, toys left here and there - I'm sure she's trying to break my neck!

Eddy's quite good, he usually takes things he wants to shred over to his bed, when he eats a treat he keeps his nose in the air and tries not to drop any crumbs!

My friend has a beagle that never shreds things into tiny pieces because he knows he has to pick up all the bits and put them in the bin so he makes sure there's not too much to pick up
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2008, 11:32 AM
I know the finding blanket feeling, I saw star once take every blanket from his, skyes and jakes bed and even the throws of the sofa into a big pile in the middle of the floor before going in the garden to play.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
I walked into the living room yesterday, and there's Smeags, on the floor with a leaflet that had been posted through the letter box, it was in several pieces, she looked up at me then went round picking up all the torn bits I was gob-smacked she did'nt put them in the bin, but I'm working on that.
That's so funny. Wish my two would learn to celar up the bit's of string from their rope toys when they decide to rip them apart, bit by bit, around the house!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
I walked into the living room yesterday, and there's Smeags, on the floor with a leaflet that had been posted through the letter box, it was in several pieces, she looked up at me then went round picking up all the torn bits I was gob-smacked she did'nt put them in the bin, but I'm working on that.
Well Reah is.....we don't know we've got her, as for Skye she will fetch letters to us.....thinks that's her job, and Reah lets her well why bark yourself when there is another dog to do it but Skye does have every toy out I'm always kicking/putting them out of the way
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Marius is quite tidy to live with (esp for a male, I usually think they aren't as clean as bitches)

He does have a serious sock fetish though and if he can steal them out of the washing machine or tumble drier he will

He's very 'eco' on his walks though, adores picking up plastic bottles that have been thrown on the ground. He trots with them very proudly until we find a bin!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2