View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks Sarah He seems ok, I'm just more and more apprehensive when we go out, I didn't even have a chance to get my lemon squeezy out of my pocket and squirt at the westie as he caught us from behind Clive said it's a good job he wasn't with us as the westie would be history...I don't like dogs being hurt but I'm afraid I have no sympathy for this nasty thing, I know it's his owners fault really though.
I felt the same way about the couple we had real trouble with. It got so that I'd see them coming towards us and just kick them or hit them with my bag as soon as they got close enough in an attempt to keep them away from Rupert. Their owners would always come running up to get them but I never understood why the hell they let them off leash in the first place knowing full well that if they saw another dog they'd attack it.

Just for the record, I have no issue with dogs who'll retaliate if a dog has a go at them but are otherwise fine, it's these ones that will attack any dog they see no matter what that I think should be kept on a leash.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Hugs to you and Henry, I am really glad he is ok xxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Hugs to you and Henry, I am really glad he is ok xxxxxxx
Thanks Nes xxx
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm so sorry to read about poor Henry x I'm glad he is bouncing back x

I hope these people realise just what problems they have with there dog and sort it!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
I'm so sorry to read about poor Henry x I'm glad he is bouncing back x

I hope these people realise just what problems they have with there dog and sort it!
Thanks Rach

He seems a bit quiet today...maybe me just imagining things but I am keeping an eye on him.

Let's hope the owners get the message this time xx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:52 AM
{{{hugs}}} to you and your boy.xx

he will be sorer today than yesterday but should bounce back in a couple of days
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
{{{hugs}}} to you and your boy.xx

he will be sorer today than yesterday but should bounce back in a couple of days
Thanks Layla I didn't think of that, he is being a real cuddly duddly today, wanting up on my lap all the time, which is a bit of a job when I'm trying to do the accounts xx
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2011, 05:55 PM
You both deserve a cuddly duddly session, that saying brings back so many memories, I had a black cat called cuddles and everyone use to call him cuddly duddly, he got cancer in his hind leg and had to have it amputated, gave him another 18mnths and several ops. Put us three into the cudle aswell, i really feel like a group hug today. Luv. Gayle and the boys. Xxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 04:07 PM
I received the following from the police this morning:

Hello Sheree,

I hope you and Henry are recovering from your shock the other day?

Just to let you know I called at the house and spoke to the daughters as mum was not in.

I have issued them with the notice and explained the contents of the letter.

I hope that this will be the last time I have to speak to the family about their dog.

Regards,

Chrissie

Nothing more I can do now, it just needs them to follow the details and everything will be just fine, they will get to keep their dog alive and Hen will be safe from it.

Hen seems fine in himself, he did tell a shar pei off from over the road this morning, but that usually has a swipe at him given a chance so he was just getting in first Other than that he continues to meet new dogs and gives them the benefit of the doubt, only yesterday he became friends with a 6 year old golden cocker boy, they had a little bounce and a sniff, so I was very happy He is also still fine with all his friends, so that is great too.

Thanks again for all your replies and pm's xx
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Good news, hopefully this will mean that these owners will take care of their own dogs and those of others and your post will prove that action can and will be taken if you insist.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >