Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Just wanted to check how multiple dogs work.

From memory last year I didn't want to spend more that about a £5 so because I have 3 dogs I bought a gift for one Dogsey dog and the person who was given my Skye, Fingal and Breagh spent £5 shared between them.
the multiple dog thing is confusing me too... doesnt matter to me coz i only have one dog

but if all dogs get put in seperately will that not mean there are more dogs than people...
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
the multiple dog thing is confusing me too... doesnt matter to me coz i only have one dog

but if all dogs get put in seperately will that not mean there are more dogs than people...
yeap their will be more dogs than people but if someone puts in 4 dogs and there are 4 people with one dog the person with 4 dogs buys four pressies for 4 seperate dogs with 4 owners and each singular dog owner buys one pressie for one of the 4 dogs the owner of four dogs has.
Clear as mud yet or not, not good at explaining things
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
yeap their will be more dogs than people but if someone puts in 4 dogs and there are 4 people with one dog the person with 4 dogs buys four pressies for 4 seperate dogs with 4 owners and each singular dog owner buys one pressie for one of the 4 dogs the owner of four dogs has.
I'm still confused but then that's not difficult as I'm often slow on the uptake!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
ok, think ive got it now
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
I'm still confused but then that's not difficult as I'm often slow on the uptake!
I am not sure I get what I wrote either
I thought about it and instead of thinking of the pressie being bought by a person, think of it as the dogs will be the secret santa's so any dog that goes in buys another doggy a pressie.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Count me in again this year.. We got fabulous gifts last year, though we were struck with a mysterious tummy bug just before we sent out our fuzzy toys, so only sent a packed treat and artwork.

I hope nobody minded the drawings and paintings I sent. I had fun doing them Kismet, Selkie and Pharaoh got fantastic toys that were firm favourites well into the new year and lots of treats! Getting the secret Santas was a real highlight of my Christmas

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 12:28 PM
lat year if someone wanted one gift to split between their dogs, multiple dog households could be entered as one Secret Santa. For example.....i have one dog, my brother has three. He would spend the £5 on Fudge and I would buy some treats still spending a £5 that could be split between his three dogs. this way people with multiple dogs don't have to spend a fortune for all their dogs to recieive a little something....
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
lat year if someone wanted one gift to split between their dogs, multiple dog households could be entered as one Secret Santa. For example.....i have one dog, my brother has three. He would spend the £5 on Fudge and I would buy some treats still spending a £5 that could be split between his three dogs. this way people with multiple dogs don't have to spend a fortune for all their dogs to recieive a little something....
In your PM just tell Madmare you want all your dogs treated as one, put in their names etc but just make sure you specify that you only want to do it as one doggy pressie
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 04:51 PM
When do we PM? Do we have a set date, what do we need to PM?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Can someone count me in and what do I do now....
Page 10 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »