View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Oh, I do also keep in contact with Bear's guardian angel, the lady who saved him.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Yep. We exchange emails every few months, in fact I'm just about to send them his 6 months update.

They kept his only sister so maybe one day we can breed them.

Hahahahah KIDDING!!!!!!
Lol, I know I shouldn't but that did make me laugh.

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Yes I do, infact I saw her yesterday at Crufts and I have provisionaly booked a pup from her next litter (still need to tell OH).
That's part of the reason I like to stay in touch with our breeder. I know that she is planning on having another litter in about 3 years. I haven't told Rich yet but I really think Monty would love a brother!! He on the other hand thinks one Monty is enough!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 04:12 PM
That's part of the reason I like to stay in touch with our breeder. I know that she is planning on having another litter in about 3 years. I haven't told Rich yet but I really think Monty would love a brother!! He on the other hand thinks one Monty is enough!![/QUOTE]

Echo that. I think Woody would love a baby brother in the next year or two and it ain't gunna be from me ;o)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 04:33 PM
I stay in touch with mine constantly on a daily basis, e-mails with pics. She sends me regular pics of the rest of the litter just so I can see how they're doing, it's nice to compare I also get regular pics of uncles and other relatives who have won lots of obedience stuff and I think that might be to remind me what a clever girlie I've got and to gee me on to doing more with her maybe! I will be meeting up with her at our local show in June coz it's such a big show she travels down from London to compete in it. Maybe one day I might even be competing against her! Lol! That'll be fun!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
That's part of the reason I like to stay in touch with our breeder. I know that she is planning on having another litter in about 3 years. I haven't told Rich yet but I really think Monty would love a brother!! He on the other hand thinks one Monty is enough!!
How do you think we ended up with Murphy??

Max NEEDED a brother!!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 05:27 PM
I keep in touch with Takara's breeder... in fact she's phoned me twice whilst I was in hospital to see how I was getting on
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I stay in touch with my three's breeder with updates etc. used to see her more regularly when we did flyball though!
huskydad
New Member!
Male 

06-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Yes, we still keeping in touch with Princess's breeder, regular emails, txt. etc. They also looked after our little girl when were away on holiday abroad.
rottalmarotts
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:34 PM
I know all the show breeders that my lot came from. Willis's breeder has no interest in him although her friend at work does ask. The pups that we have bred over the years some send regular updates and tend to be in touch when they are thinking of adding another , I hate it when we lose touch. Mind you the Internet is a marvellous thing we had our only vallhund litter 14 years ago and a puppy's mum found us again last year, and only recently was found by a Rottalma baby on a well known social networking site
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Asti's breeder is also a friend of mine and my family's because she only lives a few doors away from them and about 10 mins drive away from me. I phone her anytime I have any problems with Asti plus she grooms Asti every five weeks. She's a brilliant mini Schnauzer breeder.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >