Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-04-2011, 01:17 PM

Daily struggle

Hey guys dont mean to moan here but a few months ago bad bad things happened and since then daily life has been such a struggle ,bad things just seem to follow me around right now
cant seem to escape from it all
cant seem to kick myself round
any suggestions or anyone experianced bad bad things ,how did you get thro them
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-04-2011, 01:20 PM
its hard but just put a smile on your face and try to get on with life, i have lost 6 people in the last 2 years which inclkuded my best mate my mum (6 months ago) and my sister last month ,my husband didnt have any workd for over a month so sold alot of stuff to pay the bills(hes now in work and plenty of it!)
got to think positive and yes i do have down days but have a quick cry and then get on with it all
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Oh Donna I am sorry life is so difficult at the moment. Bad things do seem to happen all at once but it won't continue I promise. You have to take each day as it comes, live for the moment, and most importantly think positive. Do pm me if you wish.

Lots of love xxxx
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks guys soo much ,yeah thanks sue pm coming your way
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 05:34 PM
So sorry you`re in a rough patch. But you`ve made the first step in getting out of it by talking about it.
I have good days and bad ones. But I think we all find ways of carrying on - maybe a simple walk in the fresh air can do more good than anything.
I find drawing helps - it takes me away from my grief and helps me regain my equilibrium. But rest and a good diet is also important - treat yourself well. Too often we forget to take care of ourselves.
Keep talking, though. You`ll be surprised how it helps.
X
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
No more advice than the good advice already given.

But heres some (((hugs))) hope they help a little.
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks guys soo much
just cant kick myself back at the moment
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 07:01 PM
I have been as low as you can get, and it is very dark and scary there My advice is to find just one thing that makes you smile and then focus on that thing and take each day as it comes. Don't think about tomorrow, just get through one day at a time.

Oh and talk! Get it all out, if you don't have anyone to talk to then get a diary and write it all down, it has to come out of your head and then you can begin to rationalize it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Just sending some huge (((((hugs)))))

It can be difficult at these times.

For me when ever Im low I always turn the negatives into positives, but thats just me, Im a believer that a positive can always be found no matter how small it is Hope things improve for you soon xxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 07:46 PM
It's no surprise you're feeling as bad as this Spotty, and I don't know what else has been going on around you, but I do know about the poorly dogs and what you've been going through and that for me would be enough to plummet me under the floorboards

The problem is, negative attracts negative, so just like Steph has said up there, you've really got to try and think on the positive side to stop the downslide of the negatives if you can that is, I know it's hard when your whole world seems to be crumbling around you, been there in the past many a time.

Instead of concentrating on all the bad stuff, try and think of the good that you have around you and build up from there. Get yourself out in the sunshine (when it happens!), I find walking lifts my spirits if I'm feeling low, just the pure tranquility of it all. Don't sit in and stare at 4 walls coz that is the worst thing you can do at times like this. Phone up and old friend you haven't seen for a while and have a good chat, invite her out for coffee or something, or just sit and chat over the phone, it always helps. You think that nobody will want to listen to you when you're down in the dumps, but there's always somebody out there willing to listen I'm sure, along with us of course!

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, and I really hope everything changes for the better for you and soon. Meanwhile sending some much needed ((((((((hugs))))))) to help you through.xxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >