Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 09:02 AM

Tinkering Thursday 10.02.22

Well good morning all

Brenda The pup is scrumptious, what drew you daughter to that breed of Belgians?

Chris How is everything going and how do you feel? planning any trips away this year?

Lynn Has your doggie guest returned home now? Before you know it you will be chasing your granddaughter around the park.

Moyra Hope all is good with you did Steve ever get back together with his partner?

Sue How will your lad cope when you are on holiday?

Griff How is life going?

Work this afternoon washing on the line now and looking at the garden with a "eye for change" therefore tinkering

Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 09:48 AM
Morning Kazz and everyone else to come. No idea why she chose that belgian, possibly because we always had german shepherds. I have problems again getting onto Tesco on my pc. So I was going to say troublesome Thursday bg!! But tinkering works for me.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 09:55 AM
Good morning Kazz, Brenda and all who follow

Hope work goes ell this afternoon for you Kazz

Oh dear Brenda hope your luck changes and you get your order done

Hope plumber turns up for you Chris

Damp and miserable morning. I was planning on going into the garden but this is put on hold so a quiet morning.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 10:29 AM
Been onto Tesco by phone, worse than useless, so having to call my tech guy who is coming later either today or tomorrow. Mutter mutter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Morning all
Kazz, life is o.k, struggling a little after COVID but it will get sorted out at some point I am sure.
Got to drag myself into town to put money in the bank and pick up some hair dye, will make some leek and potato soup when I get back and walk the dogs....then I can give up for the day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 06:50 PM
Got the money into the bank, got my hairdye and got a couple of gifts for Steve for valentine's day. Had a quick look for trainers but they were all too expensive so ordered them online instead, the ones I have a breathable so when it rains I have to take cover lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Good evening all.

I'm not doing too bad, Kazz. Although I get flash head pain most days, the awful headaches have mostly gone so the pregabalin seems to be doing the trick. I've to 'phone the doctor in another week or so to discuss dosage, but I think I'll ask to stay on this dose and things are bearable right now.

No show on the plumber again and now he says he'll come Saturday but to 'phone him early in the morning to check that he can make it. I'd get another plumber, but they are all the same and this one has worked with the electrician I trust so they should be able to work together once the plumber gets his act together.

Well, the deaf girl has settled and has now asked the Care Manager to have a word with Gary so he doesn't go to her flat every day. She has blanked him for a few days now except the day when she wanted him to help her take some rubbish to the bins and offload some old shelves onto him. She virtually stalked him before she moved in (probably thinking it would aid her case for a flat there which it did) and now it appears she wants nothing to do with him. Hopefully, it will all settle down sooner rather than later and they can have a more normal friendship, but things aren't looking too good on that front at the moment

I don't know if this is nationwide, but Lincolnshire Council are now saying not to use litter bins for dog waste and to either take it home or use the non-existent dog bins. Yeah, like that's going to happen
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Ahhhhh Chris, I think you forsaw this happening. What a shame for Gary, at least his has his others friends there who bought the problems previously with her to your attention. How vile to use someone like that....makes me very angry.