Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 01:06 PM

Fiat Punto 1.2 Active - Metallic Black

I'm reluctantly selling my beautiful Punto as I also have a 2L Diesel Picasso which I simply can't sell due to the current economic climate, and I cannot keep two cars on the road. Clive bought her for me but we have to be sensible and I have already tried to sell the Picasso, with no luck.

We only bought this car in June 08 and she is a beauty, she was registered in 2003 on a 52 plate, I am the 4th owner. Her mileage is 51997, she is taxed to end October and MOT'd til May 09 (I think, will have to double check that but it was just before we bought her that she had her last one done)

She was accident damaged last year, only a front end bump but she was restored by one of the best bodywork company's in the country, from whom I purchased her. Their details can be found on the log book prior to my details as they used her as the family vehicle for a year. The log book is therefore marked "previously accident damaged" and I don't have the original handbook for her. However, she has been fully serviced and has just had an oil change, she drives like a dream and regularly achieves 47 mpg.

When she was being restored she was sprayed with colour co-ordinating panels and bumper to match the "go-faster" stripes, she is a very striking car and stands out with these features. She is immaculate both inside and out.

She has electric windows, CD player/radio and lots of other little gadgets, she's a lovely little car to drive.

Potential purchasers are welcome to arrange any inspection of her, I am 100% confident that she will receive a full clean bill of health. She can be viewed in Milton Keynes or Northamptonshire by prior appointment.

I am also happy to give full registration details in the event that anyone wants to run a vehicle check on her.

We paid over £2000 for her (well Clive did ) and would be hoping to get around £1800 for her.

Here she is: