View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Chico it is strange you mention then being "chained up" as i have lived in pakistan and have seen many people with this breed and i can tell you for a fact that this dog is NEVER given a walk it will spend 95% of its life chained up the only time it will be off its lead is when it is fighting or hunting. I cant for 1min think why you would want to own this dog in England unless you want to fight it in which case please keep it in its home country where it is not a crime 2do this. I have seen this dog being walked 2 a dog fight but it is always walked by more than 1person
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Charliefarley
Purely out of interest but in the States do they have American staffs and regular English type Staffs too? After reading about all the different "types" I just wondered if they bred the original type in America
yes they do, they are not a well know breed over there. i have a few friends that have sbt's over there and every 1 says what a cute pit puppy you have. there are some good breeders over there but a nice sbt is hard to get your hands on. ppl are looking at, at least 6+ months to wait for 1
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4