Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 03:35 PM

Adobe 7 photos

Does anyone know about the update of Adobe which you can download and all your pictures in your computer all come together in one file? I have photos all over the place and probably some I dont remember where Ive put them.
A friend of mine has sent me a link but it doesnt work, does anyone else have it?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Does anyone know about the update of Adobe which you can download and all your pictures in your computer all come together in one file? I have photos all over the place and probably some I dont remember where Ive put them.
A friend of mine has sent me a link but it doesnt work, does anyone else have it?

I found one but think its only a 30 day trial - can't find a free forever download of it - I have adobe photoshop 3 on my computer and thats free.

http://www.click-now.net/html/Photoshop7.htm
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Ahh thanks Janet I think thats it, I will download it and let you know.
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Luz this is a link for a free download for Picasa from google. It does a similar thing and gathers together all your pics. It found ones for me that I thought I had lost

http://picasa.google.co.uk/
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Never heard of that one Luz i can only think that it would move all image files to one folder including the windows on your system unless it a adobe file format like the psd for adobe can not see it working.

It must out there tho if you have had the link already.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Luz this is a link for a free download for Picasa from google. It does a similar thing and gathers together all your pics. It found ones for me that I thought I had lost

http://picasa.google.co.uk/
Thanks Het, if the Adobe doesnt work I will try this one.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Adobe Elements will do this and I think there are others too, they do not move the photos but form a catalogue of all the images on your PC and any CD's you put in the drive.

I use one but now find I have catalogues all over the place