Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2023, 06:48 AM

Well Tis Wednesday 30th August 2023

Morning all. Yep it is Wednesday, middle of the week. Barry did they come and retrieve the wrong delivery from you? Hope all is well with you all and that you all have a good day. Sun is shining here. Todays word is Copen:- very pretty colour
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2023, 08:49 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

No parcel is still here but hopefully will be picked up today as they emailed a label over yesterday. If they don't pick it up by Friday I have said that we should tell them it will be left outside and not our responsibility any longer. All their promises so far have been broken. Fingers crossed it goes today. Their business is only 40 minutes from us so you would have thought they could drive over for it.

Lovely and sunny here today after very heavy rain last night. Teazle walked and a bit of gardening done but really too wet to do much.

Maria really enjoyed herself yesterday telling Paul to take photos of this that and the other. They had to queue for two hours to get in but I think it was worth it. After a quick pit stop to recharge phones they went to Abbey Road and Maria insisted on the obligatory photo of her crossing A very bubbly girl when I picked them up.

Take care everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2023, 02:17 PM
parcel gone at last, hopefully no more emails about it now. Tomorrow at the hospital for eye examination, have done the field test a few days ago. Why they call it the field test and not the dotty test I don't know, but I hate doing it
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2023, 04:27 PM
Good afternoon all

Nice day here too. Dave had a 6 monthly check up on his eyes this morning at Louth Hospital (about 50 minutes away) and all is well. I hope yours has a similar result TW

Went for breakfast before the booking and had a run out after it - we now have one extremely tired dog . We played tourist on the second trip and called for a hotdog on the seafront

Hairdressers tomorrow. A new one so who knows what I'll look like after it but she can't be any worse than the last one
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2023, 05:21 PM
Good evening all

Nice day been out and about and now in just fetching my work washing in super dry lovely drying day,

Is anyone going to watch or record the new TV series starting Friday 1st Sept 8pm Channel 5 Puppy school for guide dogs.