Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2023, 07:16 AM

Fiddleabout Friday 25th August 2023

Morning all. Hope you have a good day fiddling about doing what you fancy. Now here is a quiz question: What don't you ever see if you watch Emmerdale?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2023, 07:23 AM
Animals - all the farms must be agricultural or the animals are in the attic with the kids

Good morning Brenda and all

Lovely morning out there so we are off out to hopefully enjoy it (dodgy scooter permitting)
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2023, 08:11 AM
Good question and Good morning

I am with Chris "animals" but not watched it since Mrs Sugden Amos and Mr Wilkes were in it.

Off out shortly appointment at 10 then hairdressers at 11.15 eyebrows threaded at 12.30 lunch after think we are booked for 1.30 or 1.45 then home I think.

Already got the towels on the line from my shower and just got a couple pairs jeans and work gea finishing off in the machine. Get that on the line as looks like a nice day. Started a new book "a girl grows up in Birmingham" not very easy to red choopy writing not sure I will persevere.
Uploaded a few to my kindle from some of my birthday gift cards.

Brenda Enjoy you fiddling

Chris When does the great scooter exchange take place?

Lynn, Sue Griff and all to follow havea good day just off to the line then out. Catch you all later
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Hope you have a good day fiddling about doing what you fancy. Now here is a quiz question: What don't you ever see if you watch Emmerdale?
I don't suppose farming elephants is very profitable

Sue said I was not to tell any jokes on here not even the one about the boy and the camel which is a totally clean gag
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Good afternoon brenda, Chris, Kazz and all to follow.
The weather is quite warm and mostly sunny. Gorden has popped down to the caravan checking electrics on the Kia work with the van and taking it for a test run to get a feel of towing with this car before heading off on a 2 hour journey to Northamptonshire and making a list of what was left and what we need to take on Wednesday.
We aim to get the stuff needed to the van the day before then Wednesday just hitch up and move off without having to get Brewster in and out of the car.

brenda haven't watched Emmerdale for years. So no idea what you don't see now. Enjoy your day.
Chris I hope the scooter obliges.
Kazz sounds like a busy but enjoyable day.
Sue and griff hoping you are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2023, 11:55 AM
Good afternoon everyone

Nobody really does any work on Emmerdale they just say I have done this or that.

Teazle walked and housework done. Have also been to the hospital for an eye test. The optician was worried I might have the start of glaucoma but as she didn't seem that good to me, i.e having asked if my glasses were alright and me telling her they were an old pair as my usalble ones were waiting for me collect at the same place, she just carried on with what I was wearing. Anyway pressure test was under 20 for both eyes so to me that is ok, just the field test to worry about but then I got trigger happy like I always do. Now have to wait for it all to be reviewed and a letter sent as to whether I need to see a doctor, go again in 6/12 months or get signed off.

Take care everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2023, 12:14 PM
Sometimes there are occasional animals. But you never see washing on a clothes line. lol!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2023, 12:17 PM
Had the new scooters for a couple of weeks now. Got fed up of waiting for the other to come back

Been out on the repaired scooter today and I don't know what they've done, but the bloody batteries aren't holding charge. Phoned Glebe and we now have to wait until next Tuesday so that she can discuss with the engineer (why I don't know the batteries are dead and they need to send new ones out. The batteries are under guarantee until next February). Glebe have to win the award for the worst customer service on record. I am fuming
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2023, 01:57 PM
Home safe and sound. Lunch was not tha good will no go there again.Location good food eatable but not enjoyable, maybe me but more place to try so this will get a miss.

Sue I was tigger happy on the field vision test. Calmed down for the 2nd eye. LOL

Brenda Would never of guessed washing.

Lynn, sounds like a family with a plan.

Chris You will be glad to see the back of those scooters, a blinking nightmare.

To all good afternoon off for a potter and then back later possibly take care all