Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Thinking of you all *Hugs*
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Lynn,Really feel for you.Im so glad that Ollie is at home with you,where he will get the best care and love a dog could have.All we can ever do for our pets is our very best ,whether that is good enough to keep them here with us-thats all we can do .Enjoy every moment with him. You have many friends here who are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers and will be here for you no matter what.Big hugs to Ollie .
P.S Ive been telling my Ollie about your Ollie not being well,so he sends big hugs to your him(I know my Ollie is a cat ,but he said it doesnt matter ,big hugs are big hugs as long as you mean them )from Maureen
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Oh Lynn Sening you all my love and (((hugs))) and I know you will make the most of whatever time Ollie has left. He is very lucky to have a Mummy and Daddy who love him as much as you both do x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Thinking of you all *Hugs*
Originally Posted by Ollies mum View Post
Lynn,Really feel for you.Im so glad that Ollie is at home with you,where he will get the best care and love a dog could have.All we can ever do for our pets is our very best ,whether that is good enough to keep them here with us-thats all we can do .Enjoy every moment with him. You have many friends here who are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers and will be here for you no matter what.Big hugs to Ollie .
P.S Ive been telling my Ollie about your Ollie not being well,so he sends big hugs to your him(I know my Ollie is a cat ,but he said it doesnt matter ,big hugs are big hugs as long as you mean them )from Maureen
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Oh Lynn Sening you all my love and (((hugs))) and I know you will make the most of whatever time Ollie has left. He is very lucky to have a Mummy and Daddy who love him as much as you both do x
Thank you all. Also thank you to Ollie the cat for the lovely cuddles Ollie will not mind they are from a cat.
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Lynn,how strange was that-just as I was looking at your reply, I heard this little squeaky noise-it was my Ollie coming into the room-I think he was just asking how your Ollie was and asking if Id remembered to send his big hugs.I told him I had remembered and that your Ollie was having a little nap in the sun .So he got on the window ledge and said hed do the same (Hes ginger and white and I think he thinks the white bits will go brown) love from Maureen
P.S .Ive just had a little cry cos I went out in the garden for the 1st time since the very bad weather and found myself at the spot in the garden where my Lulu ,who we lost 2 weeks ago,used to lie ,by the bench where I used to sit .Dont know if I should have put this-sorry if Ive upset you,,I just had to tell someone how I felt.Its good to have people who can help by listening and supporting- and we are all there for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Ollies mum View Post
Lynn,how strange was that-just as I was looking at your reply, I heard this little squeaky noise-it was my Ollie coming into the room-I think he was just asking how your Ollie was and asking if Id remembered to send his big hugs.I told him I had remembered and that your Ollie was having a little nap in the sun .So he got on the window ledge and said hed do the same (Hes ginger and white and I think he thinks the white bits will go brown) love from Maureen
P.S .Ive just had a little cry cos I went out in the garden for the 1st time since the very bad weather and found myself at the spot in the garden where my Lulu ,who we lost 2 weeks ago,used to lie ,by the bench where I used to sit .Dont know if I should have put this-sorry if Ive upset you,,I just had to tell someone how I felt.Its good to have people who can help by listening and supporting- and we are all there for you.
No problems having been down this road 8 years ago with a young dog and cancer and now facing losing a young dog again I can really empathise with you.

Besides it is not just me suffering there a lot of people at the moment with poorly dogs some I know personally and who we use to meet sometimes aswell as friends on here who have dogs that are ill.

I really don't mind at all. I love the story of your Ollie and the windowsill. (((Hugs))). Xx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Lynn I am so sorry the news is not good. I think you probably suspected this but it makes it even harder when told. Lots of hugs to lovely Ollie and you can only take it day by day. Let's hope we have some lovely weather so Ollie can lie in the sun which he obviously loves. Lots of love xxxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I am so sorry that the news was not good. He is where he is happy and just enjoying being with his family.

Hugs to you and Gordon and gentle hugs to Ollie.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 06:21 PM
So sorry Lynn Thinking of you.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 07:05 PM
I do so hope that the time you have left with Ollie is longer than you think. No words seem adequate at this time of worry for you.
Page 14 of 28 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »