Female 

07-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Bless ya! I know how you feel

Thinking of you xx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 05:58 PM
If you want to cry, then cry. If you cant look at photos then dont. The pain of losing one that was loved so very much never truly goes but it does get easier to cope. One day you will think of Moon and smile instead of cry. One day you'll think of that gorgeous boy and want to get the photos out. But dont question yourself on how long it should be or how you're supposed to feel. There is no rule book to grief. Its personal. Its your journey to travel but there is an end to that long, sad road. You feel robbed that you only had 8 months with your boy. But 8 months of something so special is better than a lifetime of not knowing such love. Im sure he wouldnt have lasted 8 months on the streeets of Vietnam. You saved him from who knows what fate had in store for him. So cry now, as we all cry with you. But smile for your boy. He wouldnt want to see you sad. Take each day as it comes. We feel your pain and are here for you. Huge hugs to you on this sad day. xx
kelpiemad
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:08 PM
I realy feel for you I lost my special little girl 6 years ago on dec the 6th she was only 3 my heart still breaks for her
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
If you want to cry, then cry. If you cant look at photos then dont. The pain of losing one that was loved so very much never truly goes but it does get easier to cope. One day you will think of Moon and smile instead of cry. One day you'll think of that gorgeous boy and want to get the photos out. But dont question yourself on how long it should be or how you're supposed to feel. There is no rule book to grief. Its personal. Its your journey to travel but there is an end to that long, sad road. You feel robbed that you only had 8 months with your boy. But 8 months of something so special is better than a lifetime of not knowing such love. Im sure he wouldnt have lasted 8 months on the streeets of Vietnam. You saved him from who knows what fate had in store for him. So cry now, as we all cry with you. But smile for your boy. He wouldnt want to see you sad. Take each day as it comes. We feel your pain and are here for you. Huge hugs to you on this sad day. xx
So true and so perfectly written.

One of my precious cats was only with me for 8 months after I found him as a stray injured in the road after being hit by a car. I was then being told by the vet that someone had burnt or scolded a large part of his back and it was clear that Thomas had been through so much in his short life. He was my buddy, a handsome, soppy boy who gave the best headbutts ever. He lost his life to another car 8 months after I rescued him and the unfairness of that broke my heart too. But those 8 months he was with me he was treated like the Prince he was.

Gerri is right. Moon knew a happiness and love with you that he would never had experienced. So many dogs live their lifes full of pain and suffering, every day a fight to survive and not a kind word or loving stroke to help them through.

You gave your boy the love he deserved, you gave him a gift that ensured he will live on in your heart forever. xxxxxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2011, 08:43 AM
I totally feel for you, it never really does stop hurting, the pain just lessens a little. It will be four years ago on the 31st of this month I lost Ozzy and I still tear up thinking of him.

I am so sorry for your loss, Moon has left a huge hole in your heart, I hope it heals with time. Big hugs xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3