Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amandah
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-06-2005, 07:05 PM

does your dog dig the garden?

hello, we are owned by 2 cavalier king charles spaniels. They are rather naughty and we cant stop them from digging!! The back lawn looks like a holey ground.Any advise on how we can try and cure our two? regards Amanda
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2005, 07:10 PM
hi
and nope as mine do it too..............the more i fill them in the more they make....bless em.
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 07:16 PM
I had the same prob with my lab when he was a pup, but lucky he has stopped it now!!are they young?
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

23-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey, like, yeah! Jake totally digs the garden. Groovy! :smt003 :smt101

BTW, there's not much weed(s) and the grass is very dry at the moment... We do have some lovely herbs though.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2005, 08:17 PM
it is natural that they dig mine used to find the water pipe and mice they hear things moving what we canīt hear when i whent to the beach in summer and my dog was thirsty (i took water with me) she used to find fresh water under the sand the problem was she dug so fast and so much that when she started the people had to move
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Oh does he ever! I've had to fence off my precious apple tree and growing laurels as he kept exposing the roots. He still digs up patches in the garden, pulls up sods of grass and baits me with them!

I am thinking of building him a sandpit as he loved digging the sand at the beach.