Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Ooh good thread.
I would get another small breed as a friend for Mouse - a black & tan Min Pin.
I would def get either a Doberman or Weimerama because I love to see them run - so powerful yet graceful. Either a Rottie or GSD beautiful strong dogs. Would have to get a Newfie - dearly miss the vets dog where I worked. Erm...a few good Xbreeds. And a pack of Husky type dogs because I really want to do racing

Yep I think I am in lala land!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-05-2009, 04:48 PM
I'd stick with the Dobermanns and a terrier to keep me on my toes. OH would have his Leonbergers again no doubt. Although not sure room is an issue he used to have 3 in a much smaller house than we currently have.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:07 PM
There are heaps of other breeds I love and adore...but i would stick to my Flat Coats I think....
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Same for me, there are lots of breeds I really love BUT I am so smitten with my Estrelas I think I would have more of them and show more and maybe even breed them.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:22 PM
I would have at least 3 more RR and a Beauceron or two. Then I would fill the rest of the house with a lovely assortment of rescues and Oldies
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:23 PM
hmm i would have a few more news another saint, a leonberger BMD and maybe an English Mastiff
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:43 PM
For me it would have to be a Borzois or two
And anything and everything that needed rescuing/rehoming
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm a bit blinkered but I wouldn't have anything but BC, but I've have more, and they'd all have to be rescues, plus a large field with agility equipment and a large shallowish pond and an endless supply of tennis balls well, that would be Jack sorted, I'd then have to get whatever the others loved
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I'd still have my pei's only more of them but I would add, Neo Mastiff, after seeing Millie i'm in love and they have that "pei" look about them only bigger so i'm hooked straight away!

Great Dane, always loved and admired these dogs, a neighbour had one when i was growing up and he was just the most majestic lovely dog, another big one!

Would maybe throw in a Beagle, have a bit of a thing for them too.

Think thats about it.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
If money, time, space and ability were no object I'd likely have a house full of rescue mutts! Along with a few of my favourite breeds, of course, and they include a Westie, a tricolour Basenji and a Shiba Inu! I like that sort of size of dogs.

Also, I'd have a Rottweiler as well! Though it would probably take a lone of me.
Oooh yes a Shiba Inu, they are just so cuddly, and a bearded collie, an' a St Bernard, an' a Irish Wolfhound, an' a husky ....oooh dear, I think I may need a bigger place...oh and a penguin for Brian, an Elephant, Meerkat, and a sea lion for me

oops, getting off the point aren't I.

PLEASE SANTA! I've been a REAAAALLLLY good girl!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >