Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 07:47 AM

another night of storms another accident

we live close to the north circluar road, A406.
and last night about 12 ish we had a bad thunderstorm, loads of rain. and what do the muppets do on the road carry on driving at 90 mph and then wonder why they have an accident bloody idiots why cant they slow down and drive sensibly they dont only hurt themselves they often take out innocents as well. dammed idiots got no time for them sorry. i hear them racing, they have their illegal number plates so the cameras cant pick up their numbers,or the cars are not registered in their names or to their addys,normally a postal address.
sorry bit of a rave, but had yet another disturbed nights sleep those emergency services have loud sirens.
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Its awful I know. I hate driving in storms especially on motorways and always slow right down, or even pull over until the worst is over, but I see some people just speed past as if the road conditions were normal. And then they wonder why accidents happen....
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 09:38 AM
they just lose all common sense along that road, its so heavily covered by speed cameras, but they just dont care, i hear them speeding along, theres a set of lights near by and they just drive through them, so many accidents there, but they just dont care.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2006, 09:41 AM
we had a bad storm last night too im terrified of thunder and lightening, especially when im in bed, and at about 2.30 am there was an almighty flash and then about a minute later the loudest thunder ive ever heard and i used to live in florida!!!
it was so loud our front door vibrated its been the talk of the town this morning!
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2006, 03:52 PM
we had thunder and lightning in benfleet essex last nite i was so scared cos my mum wasnt home (im 23 should know better by my age !!) that i made duke lay on my ed with me !!!

all the scary spiders came in as well so there were daddy long legs flying around my room!!