Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Yes but my parents don't live on farms or studs,

But presumably they are over 7?
What does the age of my parents have to do with anything - this happened at my parents neighbourhood - of which has *counts* around 30 children all under the age of 10 living on it.

Sheeshhh - did you not understand the point of my original post? BYB and all that, no proper testing or anything, money making...

Obviously not.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:14 PM
ah, its sex...lets face it the whole world is advertised using sex.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:17 PM
What does the age of my parents have to do with anything

You are the one that a) mentioned the age of children in your post and b) mentioned where your parents live.

Ergo, my response(s)

It is difficult to focus on the main theme of a post when so many differing issues are brought into it

breed
lack of health testing
number of dogs
where parents live
place of mating
age when children should know about the birds and the bees
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Oh I was having a moan - they're BYB and it's annoying because there are enough dogs in rescues without them adding to it..
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
What does the age of my parents have to do with anything

You are the one that a) mentioned the age of children in your post and b) mentioned where your parents live.

Ergo, my response(s)

It is difficult to focus on the main theme of a post when so many differing issues are brought into it

breed
lack of health testing
number of dogs
where parents live
place of mating
age when children should know about the birds and the bees
SB can I ask why are you always so antagonistic? You seem to delight in taking the written word literally and fail to take in the context completely

Any half decent breeder would never choose such a public place for mating purely for the safety of the dogs, which is precisely what SLB was getting at yet you chose to ignore that and start an arguement on when children should know about the facts of life!

Those poor puppies
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Can't they be reported if they're keeping their dogs like this? Too many dogs needing homes rather than all these extra puppies adding to it. Especially breeds like GSD's and Rotties who have health tests that need doing, who knows what problems the puppies could have? Poor things
I wouldn't want a child of mine seeing that, but regardless of that - surely it adds stress to the dogs as they're at potentially their most vulnerable?
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Report them to the tax man!

Discusting, poor, poor dogs . How can people do this, I feel mean for leaving mine a few hours a day, even though they get showered with walks, food and love.

Urgh I'd be pretty grossed out too if I saw 2 dogs sh*gging in a front garden as I was taking a leisurely stroll down the village high street with an ice cream! Gross, totally see where you're coming from SLB!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Actually I know several dogs that are mated in gardens, so I personally do not have a problem with this, I do not see it is a great issue to get het up about.

And I did not start this thread........ I just questioned what was wrong with the garden and then challenged SLB on her view that 7 year olds should not know about the birds and the bees...............
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

the only reason i would think a dog being mated on front lawn is that the male rottie invited himself!! and agree not nice for kids to see that or for the dogs stressing them, out with different people walking passed having a nose
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Blimey when we were kids we used to see dogs at it all the time in parks etc?!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >