Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Don't know who your friend went with, but tell her to contact FOSTER CARE ASSOCIATES that's who I am with, they take foster children from the local authorities. Tell her to keep trying....we need her.
Thank you I will tell her.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Lenny Karitz and Martine McCutcheon. I understood there was a gardener on too, but my Link worker tells me now that they are having someone on who used to be a Foster Child?????
steph
lenny kravitz i think he is so cool ,i have all his albums , o gosh im all excited now
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 07:57 PM
OK have a good laugh but I had to ask my hubby ''''who's he then''''
Been thinking, do we kiss each other when we get introduced....as they seem to do that on the stage on that programme don't they. Well if so I'll whisper in his ear '''''by the way thats not from me it's from Lorna'''''
IF YOU COME HOME WITH OUT A KISS OF LENNY KRAVITZ ,ME AND YOU ARE FINISHED
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by claireuk View Post
i must say i take my hat of to all foster parents my mum and dad r foster parents and have had 2 little girls from they were babys they r sisters the mum has wanted nothen to do with them in 8 years now she wants them back and thinks she can have them bk she has been granted acsess to see them but its not going good kids r weting them selfs and playing up u name it they do it its really no fair on the kids and last nite was nothen diffrent she had to call police as she came to pic them up and they were like no we dont want to go so there mum started her shouting and threts ect ect ect and piked up 1 of there scooter and threw it at the door and broke the scooter so who nos whats go happen in june when they r bk at court

so yes my hat comes of to all foster mums and dads
Thanks.....can be a roller coaster (emotional) at times
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Thank you I will tell her.
Make sure you do Hun....honestly we need people like her. Hope she does well.
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
steph
lenny kravitz i think he is so cool ,i have all his albums , o gosh im all excited now
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
IF YOU COME HOME WITH OUT A KISS OF LENNY KRAVITZ ,ME AND YOU ARE FINISHED
Ok I'll be snogging all night....your the nineth person today to say.........KISS KISS KISS
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 07:20 AM
just caught this,, I will defo tune in too,

cant wait to see my son's face,, he thinks dogsey must be boreing,, {just as I guess I think bebo is when he goes on about it} but he loves paul o'grady,,,, his face would hit the floor if dogsey was mentioned,,,he'd fall on the floor,,,lol,,, I could then sniff,,,ya thats the type of stuff all the boreing dogsey members get up to
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
just caught this,, I will defo tune in too,

cant wait to see my son's face,, he thinks dogsey must be boreing,, {just as I guess I think bebo is when he goes on about it} but he loves paul o'grady,,,, his face would hit the floor if dogsey was mentioned,,,he'd fall on the floor,,,lol,,, I could then sniff,,,ya thats the type of stuff all the boreing dogsey members get up to
Well I'm going to make sure (before I go On) that I tell as many people as poss that I nearly didn;t make the show and why.....then hopefully it will get to him and he;ll mention it......WOW wouldn;t that be good for DOGSEY. Hope he'll let me say how good they are.....
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 08:38 AM

Well I'm going to make sure (before I go On) that I tell as many people as poss that I nearly didn;t make the show and why.....then hopefully it will get to him and he;ll mention it......WOW wouldn;t that be good for DOGSEY. Hope he'll let me say how good they are.....
boobah was telling me last night about all the problems with your dog and vet,,im so sorry I missed the thread,,, hugs hun,,,they sound like the worst vet in the world,, I would defo look for someone with a more animal loving attitude,,less money minded, I am truely blessed with my vet,,,, I turn up late for appointments,,,,,nip his head {I am lucky my vets a one man practice {though he does have a part time vet to help cover} I never see her as we dont see eye to eye,,theres a not on the computer,,,dont give shona appointments with Fiona,,lol though I did see her last time because tegan was caught by vinnie so needed the anti pregnacy jag,,the jag has to be repeated at 24hr periods,, so I was kinda stuck as she covers wed afternoons for james I have to say,,, I made some headway with her,,, she finaly admited,,shes scared/worried about big dogs,, which I could see a mile off from day one,,hence I didnt want her treating my dogs,, that and another couple of things,,long story,
anyways I turn up late,,,,nip his head,,,,go doddling out,,without paying,,,but he does bill me every now and then,,, IM truely blessed
I would look for someone more along these lines,,, I know it may be like finding hens teeth in your area,,but if there is one like that, they are worth there weight in gold,,,

hows the poor wee lamb getting on?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
boobah was telling me last night about all the problems with your dog and vet,,im so sorry I missed the thread,,, hugs hun,,,they sound like the worst vet in the world,, I would defo look for someone with a more animal loving attitude,,less money minded, I am truely blessed with my vet,,,, I turn up late for appointments,,,,,nip his head {I am lucky my vets a one man practice {though he does have a part time vet to help cover} I never see her as we dont see eye to eye,,theres a not on the computer,,,dont give shona appointments with Fiona,,lol though I did see her last time because tegan was caught by vinnie so needed the anti pregnacy jag,,the jag has to be repeated at 24hr periods,, so I was kinda stuck as she covers wed afternoons for james I have to say,,, I made some headway with her,,, she finaly admited,,shes scared/worried about big dogs,, which I could see a mile off from day one,,hence I didnt want her treating my dogs,, that and another couple of things,,long story,
anyways I turn up late,,,,nip his head,,,,go doddling out,,without paying,,,but he does bill me every now and then,,, IM truely blessed
I would look for someone more along these lines,,, I know it may be like finding hens teeth in your area,,but if there is one like that, they are worth there weight in gold,,,

hows the poor wee lamb getting on?
She's acting like 20 yrs younger....not bad considering she's only 12 Have put some pic's up yesterday.....first time out of the vets in nearly a week.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5