Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:40 PM

Paul O'Grady

Just to let those who may be interested......I am to appear.
Monday 12th at 5pm.................hope you tune in...mind you, if I fall over or do anything daft, please don't remind me afterwards.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:42 PM
OMG how exciting for you!!! Will you be nervous, I know I would (hard as that might be to believe!). He's a real animal lover too isn't he so you'll get on with him like a house on fire I'm sure of it. Will Dogsey get a mention then??? You can always sidetrack the conversation can't you! Good luck, I'll definitely be tuning in but I'll need reminding nearer the time, coz I'm like that!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Rushes off to set sky plus........hee hee
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Oh yes!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
OMG how exciting for you!!! Will you be nervous, I know I would (hard as that might be to believe!). He's a real animal lover too isn't he so you'll get on with him like a house on fire I'm sure of it. Will Dogsey get a mention then??? You can always sidetrack the conversation can't you! Good luck, I'll definitely be tuning in but I'll need reminding nearer the time, coz I'm like that!
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Don't worry...before the show I'm going to tell them about this week with Reah and How the Dogsey have been BRILL....hopefully it will get back to him.....and we can chat Been a mission sorting her out, but sorted special care for her overnight....YEA
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Well done you!!! Will put the timer on the video and record it. I bet Paul will love to know about Dogsey, you could make us famous!
Good luck with it, Im sure you will be fine, Ive heard he's great at putting people at ease.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Well done you!!! Will put the timer on the video and record it. I bet Paul will love to know about Dogsey, you could make us famous!
Good luck with it, Im sure you will be fine, Ive heard he's great at putting people at ease.
Thanks Hun......hubby all excited, and he's only in the audience somethings going on though, as the producer rang and spoke to him this afternoon.....and he sneaked the call in the kitchen but not spilling the beans
OMG I hope they are not going to get me covered in some sloppey stuff................. Knowing Pat, he's probably told them I'm up for anything
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 05:05 PM
That will make good viewing. Rushes off to check skyplus is definately set........mu hahahaha
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Brilliant I have put my auto view on.
How come you are going on there?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Brilliant I have put my auto view on.
How come you are going on there?
Fostering Fortnight Awareness Hun.....I Foster teenagers and they are trying to get more people to Foster, only they are trying to promote the older child.
A long story but I got picked.......
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »