View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Thankyou TW...I will try to get some, I just need to get a bit of confidence in myself, man the hell up and learn to switch of night.
Awww poor Zen, will she be allowed bones again?? Lol I did have to laugh about that fella with his staffy...wonder if he will be as brave in front of his wife lol
Mums friend....the one whose cousin had the lab...well the cousin died on Friday...she called me to ask could I help with rehoming...hopefully my trainer will help by taking her into her rescue
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Once she's got over this she'll have bones, but I'm going to have to be really careful with her until she's finished growing otherwise I'll kick it off again and I don't want that. Trouble with these dogs is that they don't really mature till quite late on, so its going to be another year at least until I can let her lead anything like a normal life, as soon as this limp and soreness in her back leg goes we'll start slightly longer walks and I'll let her offlead in the little park at the bottom of the road. She definitely isn't limping as heavily today, but on trying to get some of the lumps out of her coat where she's sore, she spun round on me, very apologetic she was as well, which makes me want to cry actually. I'm not intending to hurt her, she knows that and is saying Sorry I Can't Do It
OMG is it the cousin with the Lunatic Dog, someones got a task in front of them, she's a Project, no doubt about that
LOL the fella with the staffy will come home with a puppy, we were discussing it. He thinks she'll fall for that The staff with the long legs has really bad skin problems, which is what triggered our first conversation and him changing to raw, he was saying it was more than likely inherited and I said more than likely, and it was awful what was going on, and he knew that the puppy he was going to be bringing home was possibly going to have some sort of inherited problem, because it would have been the product of a raid or something and been brought into the world as a moneymaker and no one had really bothered to research the parents health because they couldn't care less really.
His remaining dog is sooo friendly its ridiculous, I appeared at the gate with 2 bags of bones, and he was overjoyed to see me again so soon, he let me in the gate, I knocked on the door, he was stood beside me with his nose in the bags, he barked, I said you daft begger you're outside the flaming door. No answer so walked round the back where the guy was mowing the lawn, and I said great guard dog, he said oh you have a free pass with what you've got in those bags. By then the dog had taken a bone from the bag and run off with it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Lol...sounds about right for a staffy....give me a bone and rob my house lol. Yeah.....everyone falls for a pup...heck I caved in with deags. Yes it is the cousin with the lab.....in all honesty, I see no problems at all with her, she has had no input is all so with a bit of patience she will be o.k
Awwwww bless Zen, she is a good girl
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2016, 02:46 PM
She has got a good heart I know she has, once she stops eating houses she'll be fine
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Lol....well can't be all perfect.....life would be dull
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Hello everyone,
Beautiful day here, and really warm too. I took Rosie out and was surprised cos there was only one other person on the field
We've had a roast beef dinner, so I'm stuffed now
I'm keeping fingers crossed that it's nice next weekend as me and Lauryn are off to Hyde park for the summertime festival to watch Take That others are on too.
If Zen wants to chew large sticks send her my way, got half a tree trunk to get rig off
TW made me smile about the staffy and the bone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Mandy, you can have Zen till she's 21 and then I want her back, by then she'll have eaten any wood within a radius of 50 miles and the neighbours will be billing you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 08:57 PM
It is odd isn't Mandy...our field was the same, dead...I think people panic and think omg....a bit is in, we may not get another bit and everyone goes mad with bbqs and so you never see the dogs out
I think Zen has decided whittling is a good hobby. Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2016, 09:03 PM
er doesn't whittling mean you have something at the end of it, like a spoon or something
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2016, 05:01 AM
Firewood great for bbq's.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2