View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2010, 01:36 PM
We definately got our money back, and went with Sainsburys who delivered on time.

Will never shop at Argos again for anything!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2010, 02:52 PM
I am not a fan of Argos after a similar incident a few years back. The term useless sprang to mind , all those years ago. I see they have not changed much. Glad you got your money back xxxx
cornishmals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-07-2010, 08:51 AM
My daughter went to Argos to buy my Grand daughter her birthday present ( large toy ).Wasn't in stock so she was told to pay and reserve, they would have it 2 days later.She walked all the way to Argos - about 1 1/2 miles with the little one only to be told it wasn't in,to come back the next day.She returned to be told it had come in but was sold to another customer!!!!!!!!She eventually got it the next day.Argos are a croc of faecal excrement!!!!!!!
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2010, 09:59 AM
They wanted us to keep the order open, hold onto our money, and for us to keep ringing to see when the tv was in stock and then arrange delivery, but they didn't know how long it would take for stock to come in - could be a week or could have been a month! Guess what our answer to that was!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
They wanted us to keep the order open, hold onto our money, and for us to keep ringing to see when the tv was in stock and then arrange delivery, but they didn't know how long it would take for stock to come in - could be a week or could have been a month! Guess what our answer to that was!
They are unreal Who in their right mind would put up with such useless service.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2