Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 08:49 AM

Amazon Free Delivery

Not sure if this is the right section, or if it has been mentioned before. Just incase it has not, Amazon are doing free super saver delivery this year, no minimum purchase xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Master Snowden
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-11-2009, 09:04 AM
That's great news ! , was wondering when Amazon would follow suit in offering "Free Delievery" as i always chose the "SuperSaver" option to save money but the minimum purchase did annoy me ... but now i think i'll shop alot more there now
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Yes, I thought is was great too. Value for money and free delivery, can't get much better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 09:14 AM
I ordered a CD last night and then wondered at the check out why I was charged delivery.
It is automatically set for 2-3 day delivery which is charged, you have to change it to 3-5 day delivery to get it for free.
Whats 2 days if it means no delivery charge?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 09:26 AM
I am a prime member and pay a certain amount each year to get free next day delivery. I get my monies woth every year......Great when you suddenly realise there is a birthday coming up that you have forgotten. You do need to be about to sign for the package though......