View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Yuk! to the sheep head, I know he is young, so hopefully given time and age, (after the adolescence and it going pear shaped!), that we will have a reasonably well behaved trained dog!

He is generally okay at coming back from play with another dog when called to 'come' just think the whatever it was, was so tasty that it was more fun than playing with his springy friends!! We hope to get better and teach him things like drop, a more reliable wait and a stronger stay, cos we are just at the stage of only being a few small feet away to keep his focus on stay, he will not let you do a semi circle just yet to his back without bum shuffling round to you, so we are taking it slow!

But he is getting there and walking to heel is improving rapidly, he has his four month birthday on Friday!!

He has no signs of any ill health as yet, so hopefully whatever it was it wasnt awful, will expect loose poo soon, which is a pain cos we are on third day of new food and his poo has seemed miraculously good after the 'chappie' day and now new food!
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
Hi Lynn
Would practise the 'Leave' command as often as possible.. same when he for example gets his normal food inside .. train him also the stand or stay command as often as possible
hope this helps x
Sky's and Tinks Mum
I am so stupid I read this but didnt cotton onto my name being used or the dogs names!!!!! haha
Dragan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Rolosmum View Post
I am so stupid I read this but didnt cotton onto my name being used or the dogs names!!!!! haha
never mind
must say Rolo was brilllaint tonight with the whistle !! was very impressed kep the good work up
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2