View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2010, 09:37 PM
So well deserved - he is a stunning boy!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Glad the Vizsla won...gorgeous dog, lovely movement. I really liked the little Maltese, too; looked like a ghost floating across the floor!
What a peculiar observation, LD! But I do see what you mean!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Heheh...

I think dogs with long flowing coats look like they are floating across the floor...no legs! Gorgeous little dog though. Owning a Yorkie must have made me gone soft for toy breeds.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Heheh...

I think dogs with long flowing coats look like they are floating across the floor...no legs! Gorgeous little dog though. Owning a Yorkie must have made me gone soft for toy breeds.
The Maltese was stunning, I do like them, I must admit. I was admiring one at a show up here a couple of months back. A champion boy, he was fantastic. My gran says they look like they're wearing robes!

A Slovak to a Yorkie - you don't get much more apart than that!
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I know exactly what you mean - it's like Victorian ladies (and other eras before that) with long skirts, they appeared to glide across the floor cos you couldn't see their feet!

(The Victorians had a strange attitude to body parts- they even covered table legs in case their curvaceous shapes might inflame the blokes' passions too much.)

Very glad a very fit and very functional dog won. I'd heard a bit about Yogi on the grapevine but when I saw him on the Group tonight online, could see why. There is really something indefinably extra in that dog.

But I do wish the presenters hadn't kept calling the breed a Vizzler - to rhyme with Rizla. Surely it is Veezla or Veezshla?
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6