Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 09:29 AM

Look what we've just booked

The only week they had left this year was mid December, but i don't care, if the weather is awful, we'll just spend more time doing agility (and sitting in the village pub )

http://www.freewebs.com/comebyanaway/

Their set up is my dream home - a 'shower room' for the dogs when you enter the house and an indoor agility arena...fantastic.

So excited
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 10:02 AM
looks great Fiona, am sure the girls and boy will have a great time !!!

of course for us its my idea of living hell - we are currently trying to find an antisocial holiday cottage up north with no sheep cows or dogs in neighbouring fields !! LOL
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Sounds lovely, especially the country pub bit

Something to look forward to
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 10:07 AM
had to laugh at brundogs post! oh but it looks absolutely wonderful! i'm sure you'll have a fantastic time no matter what the weather does. and i like the idea of being tucked up in a cosy pub when it is cold and windy outside!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 10:46 AM
That looks amazing! I can just imagine my youngest getting stuck in on the farm! October half term still available for 2010 too, just when the tupping starts!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Wow, looks great!

Definitely bookmarking this!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Wow! That looks fab Hope you have a great time x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
looks great Fiona, am sure the girls and boy will have a great time !!!

of course for us its my idea of living hell - we are currently trying to find an antisocial holiday cottage up north with no sheep cows or dogs in neighbouring fields !! LOL
yes, I can see it wouldn't be your (or should I say Bruno's!) cup of tea. Hope you find your isolated retreat - would somewhere foresty be an idea? (though I guess you'd like one with long straight paths so you have a good view of what's ahead/behind)?

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Sounds lovely, especially the country pub bit

Something to look forward to
I must admit I'm looking forward to the pubp - its one thing I miss living here - Peebles isn't that far away, but not within easy walking distance.

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
had to laugh at brundogs post! oh but it looks absolutely wonderful! i'm sure you'll have a fantastic time no matter what the weather does. and i like the idea of being tucked up in a cosy pub when it is cold and windy outside!
Me too maybel we'll get the dogs proper rig harnesses so they can pull us back up the hill afterwards

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
That looks amazing! I can just imagine my youngest getting stuck in on the farm! October half term still available for 2010 too, just when the tupping starts!
Shame I'm not going sooner so you could hear what its like, but I have a feeling that they will book up fast. They only converted the cottages in May this year - I bet they never thought their first year was going to be so successful!

I guess the tupping season would be a good opportunity for a talk about the birds and the bees
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Wow, looks great!

Definitely bookmarking this!
Have your boys ever had a go at agility? - I could really imagine your boys bouncing around in that arena

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Wow! That looks fab Hope you have a great time x
Thanks Lou, still 3 months to wait, but I do quite like having a holiday in December/January - makes the winter pass quicker. Already thinking to myself 'must not forget the camera'
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Ohh...have fun
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >