Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 08:33 PM

Thick dog owner and Road Rage passenger

Hubby was home a little later this evening 7pm, so we thought we's quickly pop and see a friend that had picked something up for me and then walk the dogs. All went well, until we we're coming back about 9pm, obviously now it's getting dark and we're travelling along the main road towards home. Suddenly I spotted a woman who looked in her thirties with a very excitable labrador on a lead, I noticed that the dog was dragging her round and round and could see she was laughing, suddenly I noticed that there was a ginger cat crouched by a fence and the dog was being allowed by it's owner to approach it. The cat flew out and Hubby slammed his brakes on and we JUST missed it. I open my window and said, 'what are you doing love, you nearly caused an accident', she smiled at me and said 'he was only playing with it, why don't you chill out'.
I'm now shouting at her ( as she's now walking off) 'why let your dog approach strange cats you numpty, have you no common sense'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As we drove off hubby shakes head and said 'what a idiot'..........and as for you darling, never learn to drive you'd end up in a fight Still think she was thick though
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Some people are just plain stupid I'm afraid but I had to laugh at the end of your post because that's just what my OH would say
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-04-2008, 08:41 PM
That stupid woman who thought it was funny to let her dog torment the cat could have cost the cat it's life and got run over!! I suppose she would have found that funny as well!! It makes you wonder what other stupid things she does with her dog
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 09:31 PM
People are stupid. There seems to be no cure for it, sadly.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 10:18 PM
What a numpty ,could have been worse though as look at it this way.Her poor dog could have had his eyes clawed out and she could have had hers clawed out too by you, xxxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

09-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Idiotic person who could quite easily have had a badly injured dog had the cat decided to claw the dog!! Not only that, and more importantly, you could have been seriously injured.

Hope that woman has nightmares tonight! Some folk are so stupid.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Idiot. Relating to current events i'd have probably went way overboard at her if it were me. Sounds as though she had such an ignorant attitude aswell.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 05:34 AM
I wonder how she would have felt if her dog was a very young pup, and some oik with a much larger dog did the same to her? Twonk!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Some people are just plain stupid I'm afraid but I had to laugh at the end of your post because that's just what my OH would say
I think he DREADS me learning to drive....I keep saying I'm going to do it...........but he's probably right I'd be Road
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
That stupid woman who thought it was funny to let her dog torment the cat could have cost the cat it's life and got run over!! I suppose she would have found that funny as well!! It makes you wonder what other stupid things she does with her dog
I know one thing for sure that she does....over feeds it was so fat, and only looked young
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
People are stupid. There seems to be no cure for it, sadly.
There might of been a cure....if I'd of got out of the car
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
What a numpty ,could have been worse though as look at it this way.Her poor dog could have had his eyes clawed out and she could have had hers clawed out too by you, xxxxxx
My thoughts too.......how ridiculous, I've seen cats fly at dogs faces.............and they don't play about either
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Idiotic person who could quite easily have had a badly injured dog had the cat decided to claw the dog!! Not only that, and more importantly, you could have been seriously injured.

Hope that woman has nightmares tonight! Some folk are so stupid.
My three dogs were in the back of the car (behind the back seats) and they must of wondered what was happening as they all fell over, but I doubt she'd be bother 'She Was Very POSH' or so she thought
Originally Posted by random View Post
Idiot. Relating to current events i'd have probably went way overboard at her if it were me. Sounds as though she had such an ignorant attitude aswell.
Posh.............and no common sense
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I wonder how she would have felt if her dog was a very young pup, and some oik with a much larger dog did the same to her? Twonk!
That would of been different, I bet...........she'd be the first to complain..............and I felt so sorry for the cat a beautiful Ginger one.......hope it's feeling ok this morning, thats one of it's nine lives gone
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-04-2008, 07:23 AM
ARRRGGGHH ! ! ! These are the kind of stupid people that make my blood boil ! ! I would of reacted the same as you ! Good on ya for giving her a dressing down !
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >