View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you feel, your first post, the poems and the pics were so beutiful, and I wish you luck with your charity, I hope that it goes well, its a great way to remember her.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 05:28 AM
your original post just really says it all I think.
Your idea is brill I wish you all the luck in the world with it xxxxxxxxx
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Its been nearly a week since we lost our beloved little big girl, and the tears although have ebbed, the pain is still there, the little habits that we miss, the gentle reminder that she is no longer with us.

When you have lost a beloved dog, you go through every turbulant emotion, your feelings are tossed around like a ship on a ferocious sea in a storm, there seems to be no horizon only dark grey waves of anguish and grief that come crashing over you ready to engulf and take you down into its dark depths.

For days you try to steady these feelings hanging on to every little reminder, little things like not wanting to hoover as you feel you are sucking up the last vestage of your little girl and seeing her hair in the hoover is a killer, you cling onto her smell, you hug her bedding hoping that by inhaling her scent you will feel her near you, sparking memories, both recent and past, the Banana's in the fruit bowl go uneaten and brown...but smells fade, and you cannot stop living so we clean and tidy and move on with our lives.....never forgetting our 'Little Big girl'

A week on, the storm is subsiding and I can see the light on the horizon, and its the light of love and hope and renewal, I know that Tara's spirit lives on in our hearts and I can sense her near me when Grief threatens to overwhelm me, she has sent a sign to us that we should give our love to another Hound and to remember her with love and light.

All the cards and flowers we have recieved have helped us through these times and reminds us that she will NEVER be forgotten ever, we will welcome her ashes home in a weeks time and no doubt shed more tears as we lay her finally to rest in our garden with her favourite toys.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:35 AM
We never forget them.

So glad she sent you a sign..........all the very best for the future days hun xxxxxxxxxx
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5