Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 04:43 AM

Morning Dogsey Monday

Griff there will be another series of Home Fires next year. I am waiting for another series of Under the Dome. Now that i have rembered that Good Morning all hope you have a good day. Hope you don't have to wait to long for results Sue and Barry, and hope they are good ones. Nothing much to do today except the usual housework. Maybe I will write that book after all, something to do. Bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 06:10 AM
Good Morning Brenda and all who follow.

My shoulder is still playing up this morning rubbed some more volterol into it. Must get Amber out for her walk before it rains. It is very overcast here and none too warm either.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2015, 06:47 AM
Morning brenda and Moyra.
Busy day here today feeding, brushing and walking Dillon then tidying the house. Gill, Peter and their mad whippet Maisie visiting for an hour today then we will show them the way to Michael and Margaret's and stop there for a bit then they will make their way to Great Yarmouth for their weeks holiday.
They have never been here or to Michaels.

Love under the dome brenda.
Hope the shoulder eases Moyra.
Hope everyone else is feeling well.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Good morning all.. was up at midnight after a few hours sleep knitting and reading then went back to sleep... Cloudy here but nice..Hay fever weather but staying much abed so that is fine too. All are fed; they were camped on the doorstep when I went down, two dogs and a cat. FEED US! The feral nuzzled the blind collie.. awwww....You with TV have programmes i have never heard of... not had TV in the house for well over 20 years.... beading and knitting today and crating jams for market tomorrow.. watered the garden.. have to fill the watering can over and over as landlord still has not fixed the outdoor tap from nearly two years ago.. ah well, good for my muscles the weightlifting... The runners I planted out yesterday are looking good and at least the dry weather deters the slugs. Wee cabbages too leafing up nicely. Have a good day all!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning Brenda and all who follow.

My shoulder is still playing up this morning rubbed some more volterol into it. Must get Amber out for her walk before it rains. It is very overcast here and none too warm either.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Hope the shoulder eases.... I use a hot water bottle on aches...Have one permanently at my back when abed...lovely out here today.. calm and cloudy but not cold...
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Good morning all

Hope you have a good day with Gill and family and that she has a good holiday. Hope Dillon behaves himself with Maisy.

Sorry about your shoulder Moyra hope it improves as the day goes on.

Nice restful day for you Rosebud ready for the fray tomorrow.

Our weather is like yours Brenda dull and breezy. Nothing much planned today. Teazle walked, washing out and just some housework to do.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Really grey here Sue. Where abouts are you in East Sussex or shouldn't I ask. Sister in law has just moved to Seaford from Cornwall so I wil hopefully see more of her and my brother now. I lived in St.Leonards for a number of years with parents that owned a fish and chip shop. Happy days. Lynn I have emailed Channel 5 to see when Under the Dome is coming back on. They are airing it in USA at the moment. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Morning Brenda and all
Cloudy here too Rosebud but it looks like it will burn off soon. Look after your shoulder Moyra
Good luck with you increased doggy family Lynn
Morning Sue, hope all is well there.
Hubby has gone into hosp this morning (day case) for a prostate biopsy. Our son has taken him so I am left at home with a very sulky dog
I have already tidied up and make some soup for tonight. Now what can I occupy myself with
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Oh nippy good luck with the results. Must get on with some housework.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2015, 08:21 AM
Morning all,
Am up, had breakfast and fed Rosie who's sulking cos I haven't left any of my breakfast- I only had museli and banana nothing exciting.
Have got to get ready to nip into town, meeting my friend for a cuppa at 10.15 but need to drop Lauryn's prom dress in to be steam ironed. The prom is in 11,days, she can't wait
Moyra hope the shoulder eases up a bit for you,
Brenda my brother loved a Under the Dome, not seen it- didn't dare start another new series.
Sue hope you have a good day doing nothing much, or at least try to have a day like that
Morning Rosebud
NJ hope everything goes well, and I'm sure Pepsi won't sulk long, they are funny when not getting their own way
Right off to get ready, see you around lunch time
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >