Female 

16-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Afternoon all,
Hugs Lynn, Ollie was a beautiful boy
Hope Dex gets sorted Griff
And hope LG's cat is ok too
Norma hope Mr Fritz has gone on ok at the vets
Hope it was a successful bone run TW
Aww your mum just feeling fed up, maybe she will change her mind in a few days Griff.

It's Rosie's 4th gotcha day today
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	4871  
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Rosie, soo cute when she was a baby and turned into such a beautiful girl
Got a lot of bones, thank goodness, I did ask when I rang and was told there was a lot. They've got ginormous bones with lots of meat on for tea tonight.
Watching Father Brown then will go out and sort the beds out for tonight.
Very cold and the wind is cutting, glad to be home and in the warm. Even put the heated seat on, which I don't often do
Griff, your poor mum, no wonder she's given up!!! Come on Dex get a move on and don't let Griff down after the vets bill
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Thanks, I am sure she is pee'd off but throwing a strop will get her nowhere.
Awwww Rosie, you beautiful girl...happy gotcha day
TW, that's better...worth the trip
Got dex some wood pellet cat litter as he keeps rolling in the scented stuff and getting it in his eyes, also got him a new dinner to try, herring, mackerel sweet potato and seaweed with veg broth.
Off down the Doctors now...see you all in a bit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Hope it goes well at the doctors, Griff. Off out to sort girls now, they've been very good and patient. I did go and say hello I'm back to them, but they are ready for their raw carrot they get after I've tidied up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Back home. The house is very quiet apart from a bouncy Dillon. Feeling a bit flat.
Saw Tracey and had a cuppa before I left.
Good journey there and was doing very well on the way back till I hit the edge of Ely and hit a jam two lorries had an accident. Had one pull out on a roundabout on me I had to stop halfway round was not amused.
Thank you for all the lovely compliments about Ollie.

Sorry to hear about mums upset at the hospital I hope she feels in a better mood soon. She has been through a lot lately and probably feels enough is enough.
Hope Dex likes his new dinner shame he seems under the weather still.
Glad the bone run was successful this week June.
Happy gotcha day lovely Rosie.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Glad you made it there and back safely Lynn, pity about the lorry holdup! At least Dillon was there to greet you. Going to be quiet tomorrow and Thursday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 06:00 PM
It will be Moyra but I have sheets and towels to get washed and clean through the house so plenty to keep me busy.

Forgot to mention I had a word with Joel again on the way back about going to school. I said you only have 21/2 3 years at the most to get good grades plus when you go for your first interviews they use your school attendance as a guide to your behaviour.
Owen mentioned after dropping Joel off Joel's mum goes into the bedroom next door to get his younger brother up for school so why not get Joel up ? Wouldn't surprise me though if she didn't bother with getting the other two up either if she is feeling lazier than usual.
Hate leaving him there. dirty, smelly no spoiling and certainly not looking after him how he should be looked after.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Here's a little gem that came from youngest son yesterday,Lynn. His gf is a teaching assistant. Latest news is that kids are being dropped off at school in their PYJAMAS When the school remonstrated with the respective families they were up in arms that they should be treated in this fashion, and actually be EXPECTED to send their kids to school in a uniform and ready to LEARN What on earth happened, can you imagine that happening when we were at school, or we sent our now grown up kids to school, they were in clean clothes, washed and fed. Unbelievable
Hoping that you will get through to Joel, as for his so called mother, what planet is she on and does she have any sort of capability to carry out the role of mother.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Not sure why though June nothing surprises me anymore with some mothers.
My mum and dad would of given me a hiding and taken over the care of the children and reported me themselves to social services.
They said to both of us if they had any doubts about our parenting or thought we were abusing our children they would report us and do you know I believe they would of done.
What hope have some of these youngsters got ?
His mother has no capabilities June and never has done.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Heartbreaking to think of all the lives and potential being wasted. Youngest son been doing a bit of mentoring,helping kids with interview skills, says most of them haven't a clue beyond textspeak, no social skills to speak of. We're on about the 4th generation now of kids from families where no one has worked, no one gets up for work, so therefore no one gets up, full stop.
I think you did really well having a cup of tea with Tracey, I think I would have thrown it over her
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >