Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2010, 02:23 PM

We're back!

Well, after over a week without the internet due to the silly landlord (Mike went down and sorted it in the end, my hero ) Kia and I have been able to catch up on the world of Dogsey

It seems to have been quite a sad time and so our thoughts go out to those who have seen furry friends go to Rainbow bridge, and healing vibes are sent to those who are unwell.

On a lighter note, Kia is one on Thursday! Where has the time gone! We have a big week planned to celebrate, beginning with a Dogsey meet tomorrow with J (mother*ship) where I plan to find out all about our local agility club now that Kia is old enough . Then on Thurday, the big day itself! Kia will be taken to Richmond park for a day of exploration and fun!!! We're even taking a picnic as the weather is supposed to be nice .

So be prepared for lots of pics as I am a very proud mummy!!!

So glad to be back!

Sarah xoxox (and licks from a snoring Kia! xx)
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2010, 05:54 PM
See you tomorrow!

J.
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Really enjoyed our mini meet! Kia is a beautiful girl.

Looking forward to the next one (I must remember the camera next time) have a great time in Edinburgh!

J.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Welcome back! Look forward to photos of your Dogsey meet. We really must organise a mass meet up sometime, even if its just a southern one!