View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RachRubyD
New Member!
Female 

10-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Eden is a great alternative to orijen plus your supporting UK business as well as made in UK.

Its the only dry my dog really likes and improved coat, poos and energy within a week on the sample I got. They are quite helpful company when I emailed them they told me that they have removed sage from the food as it can cause miscarriages but my concern was due to it being a trigger for seizures. Anyway they sent the sample 400g for free rather than £5 charge.

Going to buy the 15kg bag this week.

Millies Wolfheart is also great and do a fish formula. They are doing free samples of their food at the moment.

How about Taste of The Wild thats an excellent food and cheaper than Orijen. My dog quite likes the Sierra Mountain but prefers Eden. They are also wonderful and send free samples when you contact them. Sent me a nice booklet about their foods and how much fat and so on in each one and what ingredients.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2