Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 09:48 AM

My Snow Queens Zena & Georgie

It started last night

6 am this morning!

Georgie takes it all in his stride, he's not bovvered!

Zena then managed to persuade him to join in the fun

So upside down he goes!

Gets up for a quick look around, but look at Zena's face!!!

Then down he goes again!

Has a few zoomies

Can I come back in the warm now mum?

Zena prefers to stay out there

Thanks for looking, it's still snowing very heavily down here, so I'll be letting them back out there later on and take some more when it's deeper! Thanks for looking
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Fab photos Aitch - the look of pure glee on both their faces has be grinning from ear to ear!

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Thanks Vicki, and yes, I don't think I've ever seen old Georgieboy grinning quite that wide He's just had another bashing out there, but he's come back in the warm, he's like us Vicki, older and wiser!!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Georgie upside down did make me chuckle.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:40 AM
They are great shops and that is some snow! Zena looks like she is in her element but she always looks like that, love the smiley pic.
Georgie is just stunning and laid back loving the Zena zoomie
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Lovely photos H they are really loving it aren't they!! Georgie is looking so good now, after all those years trying all sorts it's pretty clear you've cracked it with him. I love seeing them playing my only regret is that Bara won't do the same with Rianna, (well only occassionaly)
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:43 AM
zena looks about 6 months old in those pics!!! blimey i wish i knew her secret to youthfulness!!

fantastic pics and my goodness you have a lot of snow!! given that you're only down the road from me, i'm amazed at the difference!!

georgie looks like he is loving the feel of it on his skin!! i guess he still relishes anything cool on him even though his skin is fine these days. and zena, what a snow queen she is!! she is so funny and it would be brilliant if we could get her and lily together before the snow disappears again!! they would be hysterical together in it!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Simply gorgeous - both of them!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Georgie upside down did make me chuckle.
Lol! That's the first thing he does when she starts on him, it's his "defence" mode! Lol! Thanks tilly

Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
They are great shops and that is some snow! Zena looks like she is in her element but she always looks like that, love the smiley pic.
Georgie is just stunning and laid back loving the Zena zoomie
Thanks Emma, it's great when it's all fresh and new, but come tomorrow, it'll be a nightmare! I just tried to take her out, but she was too loony and I was likely to be pulled over so we only got down the side road, which is a steep hill, and that was enough for me!!!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lovely photos H they are really loving it aren't they!! Georgie is looking so good now, after all those years trying all sorts it's pretty clear you've cracked it with him. I love seeing them playing my only regret is that Bara won't do the same with Rianna, (well only occassionaly)
Thanks H, he is soooooo well now, Zena has knocked years off him and he still hasn't scratched once for over a year now, we've cracked it with those new steroids. I never thought he'd make old bones, let alone turn into an adolescent that he now is!!! Yes, it's such a shame about Bara isn't it

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
zena looks about 6 months old in those pics!!! blimey i wish i knew her secret to youthfulness!!

fantastic pics and my goodness you have a lot of snow!! given that you're only down the road from me, i'm amazed at the difference!!

georgie looks like he is loving the feel of it on his skin!! i guess he still relishes anything cool on him even though his skin is fine these days. and zena, what a snow queen she is!! she is so funny and it would be brilliant if we could get her and lily together before the snow disappears again!! they would be hysterical together in it!!
... and she'll never grow up either I'm sure of that Claire!! Have you noticed how she's put on a bit of weight, still skinny in my eyes, and I wish that fur would grow back down her sides, plus the rest of it has got so thin around her neck, but Springtime, I'm expecting some good results! I expect you're off work today surely?? What a shame I can't get the car out though!!! Apparently, there's NO snow in Shoreham, how weird is that considering it's still chucking it down here and getting thicker by the hour!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Simply gorgeous - both of them!
Thanks Lucky, they're a couple of idiots this morning I can tell you that! Even Georgie was doing his skulking out there with us just now, with a big smile on his face, before he buried himself in more snow! He's loving it, it must feel nice and cool on his skin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >