Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 05:54 PM
LOL Try waiting nearly years on a list!

My hubby built a rig too.. cost us £24!! LOL

So you aren't going to show then?? It was you that wanted to show wasnt it??
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
LOL Try waiting nearly years on a list!

My hubby built a rig too.. cost us £24!! LOL

So you aren't going to show then?? It was you that wanted to show wasnt it??
It's funny you should say that, because I was looking at your website a while ago with my husband and we came across the page where you built your own rig. I said to Steve pitty your not handy like that you could build me one. Well it was ment to be a surprise but he decided to prove me wrong but his brother blabbed so now i know about it. Anyway as for showing I really want to have ago. I will start off small I think just local show's there are loads down here in sunny cornwall and see how we get on, but yes I'm looking forward to getting involved in everything I can. I loved your site by the way.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 06:23 PM
LOL

Yeah that's our home made rig..cheap and cheerful and just as functional as all the others

You do know that if she is a long coat that you can't really show except in companion shows?
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 06:49 PM
LOL

Yeah that's our home made rig..cheap and cheerful and just as functional as all the others

You do know that if she is a long coat that you can't really show except in companion shows?
I wasn't to sure but you have confirmed it. Companion shows sound like fun ok not like the real thing but then I think I'd be a bit c**p at showing lol I guess we'll have to work on the working side of things. Also something that may get in the way of showing her is the fact that we are in the middle of buying an old barn in france that needs tons of work doing to it so we'll be in france an awful lot next year so wouldn't be able to attend a lot of the show's.What with work aswell all our spare time will be taken with the barn, Shanook will be having the time of her life.
So one question for you have you ever fallen off the rig while going really fast? If you did, did it really hurt???
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by vickinicks View Post
So one question for you have you ever fallen off the rig while going really fast? If you did, did it really hurt???

Ummm no.. but I know someone who has.. but they fell off backwards on the take off and knocked themselves out!!!
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Ummm no.. but I know someone who has.. but they fell off backwards on the take off and knocked themselves out!!!
Oh my god that must of hurt the reason I asked is I'm a big softy lol, and a little clumsy if anyone would fall off a rig it would be me. Better get myself some padding and a crash helmet and knee pads!!!!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Totally gorgeous I am looking forward to future pictures xx
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 07:29 PM

I was talking to a guy at the weekend who runs 4 Sibes on a scooter - now he is mad
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Greyhawk View Post

I was talking to a guy at the weekend who runs 4 Sibes on a scooter - now he is mad
4 sibes on a scooter!!!! yep he is mad wonder if he's ever come off??? He most of surly.?:smt026 :smt026
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 07:45 PM
ouch if he did fall off! i think ill get my OH to make a rig for us so you never know might have it ready buy 2012!lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2