View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Thank you! I am off to have a look at this for the family dog who gets hayfever (itchy tum, paws and pits).
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-04-2011, 06:53 PM
sorted my girls pits lol,just need something to sort the old mans out now ha ha,the soap is great too very mild for the coat and it lathers up really well,karen
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2013, 09:24 AM
do you have a link for it?

I need something to rub on end of dogs nose that won't hurt puppy if he does lick it off?

Someone mentioned hair growth comes back quick.. anyone used it for loss of pigment on collies nose with success?
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2013, 09:45 AM
oh I found some in back of dogs cupboard and the anti salve.. thought I'd seen the tubs before!

There's no best before end date on it anywhere though I've never used it since moving here (2006).. I put a bit on his nose to see if he has a reaction to it.

I'll see how this works first as food shop doesn't come till Wed so can cancel the coconut oil (included in food shop) anytime up to 6pm on Tuesday evening, if this appears to be working for that issue by then.

I'm wondering now if some of his allergies have other causes than his food. Someone recommended YUM puppy to me to boost his immune system too which may help with allergies?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2