Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by griff
thanks for the replies everyone glad the girls liked your hair fred,trouble is i'm a girl and although my boyfriend doesn't care how short it is i do vain or what hope you are on the way back to full health now hevvur i will look into the hair and nail supplement as i am vegetarian and don't eat any of the pulses or tofu and stuff that vegetarians are suposed too i will ask my dr about it and no doubt he will roar with laughter he creased up when he saw me 2 days after shaving my hair,shame i couldn't have charged everyone who laughed
here you go miss potter,feel free to laugh at my expense(didn't realise it would go pillarbox red makes it look a bit longer though )

aren't i a good sport,shaving my head and then dyeing it this bl**dy colour
I LOVE that colour! I am always changing my hair colour! I went plum a little while ago and to say it went fuschia pink is not exaggerating!!!!! Sunlight was scary!I liked it though! I tried to go black and it went blue! I think I should get the hint soon.
Someone actually asked me if I was grey a while ago! I said NOOOOO! Thier comment was ' how do I know'!!!!???? LOL!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 07:41 AM
That red is brilliant!

I usually dye my hair every few weeks - a different colour! I get bored easily!

But i'm trying not to dye it for a while, so it is my natural colour for my wedding! lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2