Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 12:15 PM

Run down

After all the emotional stress I've gone through over the last year, I'm now very run down My face has grown itself another mouth (cold sore) and I've got mouth ulcers too I'm also extremely tired. No matter how much sleep I have, I still feel like I've had none at all and by 9pm, I'm exhausted.

I've started to take Vitamin B Complex (thanks Sal) Anyone have any other idea's on how to get myself 'picked up'
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 12:27 PM
can relate to you Wolfie........ all you can do is go with the flow and you'll find things will get better......summer hols don't help I never seem to get a minutes peace.

I have decided this afternoon all the kids are gone out and i am now taking a cold drink into the garden to get some sunshine .the washing can wait and the floors can be done later I need some ME TIME
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 12:30 PM
going thru very similar situation at present, the doctor told me to eat lots of fruit, drink lots of natural products fruit juices, water, milk etc.
It wont make much of a difference but try and rest, and try now not to take on any more pressure than needed, i know its hard and i hate it when people say it to me to, but it has sort of worked for me.
Hope you start feeling better soon
Best wishes
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 12:32 PM
take it easy and get some rest to get yourself back to normal.
hope your feeling better soon......and adjust your horns....lol
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
can relate to you Wolfie........ all you can do is go with the flow and you'll find things will get better......summer hols don't help I never seem to get a minutes peace.

I have decided this afternoon all the kids are gone out and i am now taking a cold drink into the garden to get some sunshine .the washing can wait and the floors can be done later I need some ME TIME
It's awful isn't it I hate feeling like this as I'm normally a bubbly outgoing person, instead, I feel like it's an effort just to talk

I don't have the kids problem, only for a couple of weeks at a time

Luke, I do drink lots of water, and try and eat as much fruit and veg as I can.

Leo, still trying to keep the halo straight
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Detox Wolfie... It's brilliant for anyone thats run down.

I can email u it if u like...

Hope u feel better soon.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks Azz, I'd appreciate it. I'll give anything a go at the moment.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Yep would agree, you need 'Me Time'
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 01:18 PM
I know how you feel. I have just had the worst year of my life and it's not over yet by a long way
I'm so depressed I can't even be bothered to wash some mornings, sleep in my clothes, I often don't see another person for days apart from the farmer when he comes to feed the bullocks and as he's covered in s**t anyway I don't think he would notice.
Everything is such an effort. I don't know how I manage to sort myself out for shows sometimes, it takes days to recover!
Good job I have the dogs.... if it wasn't for them.... and dog webbers of course! Thanks guys!
Wow, I sound like Marvin the Paranoid Android better get my act together!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Sorry you are feeling low, Corrie.

I had/have something similar. I had a hell of a time with my degree, failing relationship/new relationship/new career/rotten, nasty relationship/break up/new job. But I coped, then I met my H and things started to turn around but I was exhausted and always ill with something and felt like I had constant flu. In the end I gave up my job as I couldn't stand it any more and I was diagnosed with ME/CFS, although I still put it down partly to vaccinations .

Much happier now, writing and got my baby boy (Loki) but this thing is still with me, albeit not as horrible as it was.

I don't know what to suggest, other than plenty of water, sleep, fresh air, low stress, good food and time hun.

I know your new home is fabulous but is that causing stress, with the decorating? How about a holiday?
xxx
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >