View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 06:08 PM
I 'escape' in lots fof little ways. Reading a good Catherine Cookson or similar book in bed, word searches, jigsaws, but my favourite is coming here! I can really shut out all my problems for a while and see what's going on in the world of DW!
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2005, 12:19 PM
I have a 10yr old daughter whom I love very much but she never shuts up! Never known anyone yap so much

So I escape by having a nice long soak in the bath and a good pamper session. It always makes me feel tons better! And ready for my next ear bashing

I also love listening to music while doing housework, something upbeat. I too get more done with music!
naomicavaliers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:43 PM
I get away from it by going and grabbing some clay and creating a pot or grabbing some paper and paint, going out and paiting something.
Sarah L
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2005, 07:14 PM
When I had my horse I used to go for a gallop and then a relaxing walk home, I would be out for aaaaaaaaages just taking in the view and talking to the dogs and horse.

Now I walk the dogs to the top of our hill and look out onto the villages all around. Its great and the dogs can do what they like, no-one really goes up there.

Isn't it wonderful that most of us turn to our dogs for comfort? I love talking to my dogs when I feel low.

Little darlings

Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Walking the dogs every time beautiful love it couldnt wish for anything better.
Yoga is my passion too having my head between my legs does it everytime. Its therapy internally, externally and physically, my teacher is nearing 70 years old and looks like a young 50 year old. Love it with a depth when I started yoga 5 years ago I could not touch my toes and I have grown I used to be 5ft 61/2 now I'm over 5ft 7 and slimmer.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 10:02 PM
I sit with a book and bruno and just lose myself in a little fictional world - works every time - until you wake up realise its time for the dogs dinner, hubby is on his way home and the dinner is burnt !!!! LOL
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2005, 10:23 PM
I overpower the wardens
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5