Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum
just book marked it ill now go an have a read, but it looks great
hiya megan ((((waves))))
It is great Cathy, Hilary has done an incredible job with it

Postcard arrived this morning, so another adventure is being writen up today. Watch this space closely for the next adventure.................................
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Dinky's site is terrific :smt026
Know you worked very hard on it Hilary but I am sure everyone will agree that it was well worth the effort. Well done you.
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by oliverpliers
It was my pleasure to be able to do this for Megan and Dinky.:smt040 This thread has touched my heart and Megan is a gorgeous little girl!:smt049 :smt049

Hilary xx
that site is brilliant next time you go to the bar have a drink and put it on my bill and i dont say that very often
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 01:50 PM
They're on Mark
Cheers mate
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose
They're on Mark
Cheers mate

NICE ONE KATHY...........
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Dinky's Adventure in Cyber Space!

The wind blew Dinky out away from the city and over fields, towns and motorways. He could just see the wagons' going up and down in the lanes. Higher above him he saw some passenger planes going up on a steep angle high above the clouds, and others even higher going around and around in giant circles. A flock of geese flew overhead in a shape of an arrow-heading north. They were noisy and messy too! After Dinky's experience with the pigeons he sure hoped that they wouldn't fly directly over his head. 'Phew' he thought as they narrowly missed him.

After some time the wind eased a little and dinky started to descend down lower. Now he could make out peoples' houses and gardens and could even see some dogs playing with a ball and a rope in one of them. The dogs, a black Labrador and a spotty Dalmatian barked hello as Dinky flew past. Dinky waved at the dogs and called out "hello" as he sailed by them. Then BANG as he flew head on into a telegraph pole. Dinky felt a little shaken and a tiny bit dizzy as he got sucked into the wire and found himself in a very strange world full of microchips (you can't eat them) and electrical charges. All the tiny little bright flashes reminded Dinky of when he was passing through the storm clouds with Albert. It was very pretty with all of the tiny flashes of light but, Dinky couldn't see out of there and wondered what would happen to him.

Eventually, a very nice lady called Hilary found Dinky and helped him to escape. Dinky told Hilary all about his adventures and she helped Dinky to build a website so that everyone could read all about his adventures forever!! She's going to write to Megan's mummy to tell her all about it, but she said that Dinky could send an email to Megan first. Hilary has put a window in the website so that Dinky can look out and see Megan!!

Hilary made Dinky a lovely meal of sausage, bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms and toast and gave him a drink of milk. Hilary's dogs, Oliver, Albie, Claire and Logan all looked up hoping to get a sausage to eat, but Freddie didn't want any as he had just eaten some chicken wings. Dinky said thank you to Hilary and helped her to wash up the pots and then settled down for a play with all the dogs. The dogs could all run really fast and soon dinky was feeling a little tired and a bit cold, and so he put his striped jacket on. In the pocket he felt something like little grains of sand trickle through his fingers and as he lifted some of it up in his hand some spilled down, all of colours of the rainbow. It was some of Jojo the Leprechaun’s magic dust. As it spilled through his fingers, Dinky he felt himself sway and he drifted quietly to sleep...............

Megan had a look at Dinky's site and was so very pleased to see her friend there.

Megan and her mummy would like to say a huge thank youto Hilary. XX
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi Kath and Megan

I am so pleased Hilary came to visit me and I told her all about Dinky's adventures, as the new website is fantastic and its all down to Hilary and her doggy pals.

Hugs and Kisses to Megan very special little lady.

Eunice
Hilary & Hounds
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by mark meek
that site is brilliant next time you go to the bar have a drink and put it on my bill and i dont say that very often
Thanks Mark!! That's very much appreciated! :smt024
Hilary & Hounds
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose
Megan and her mummy would like to say a huge thank youto Hilary. XX
You're both very welcome!! :smt040 Chapter 11 is now on the site! :smt023

P.S. In every chapter I've included a flag of the country that Dinky is in. I've had to make one up for Cyberspace!!
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Aww thank you (again) Hilary it looks fantastic on the site. That was quick work I've just read it out to Megan while she sat on my knee looking at the pictures. We're off for a bath now. Hope everyone else enjoys it as much as we do
Page 14 of 22 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »