Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2022, 09:51 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 28th June

Good morning everyone

Long may peace reign next to you Kelly

Another lovely morning here. Out with Teaazle just after 6.00 am then over to Ben's. Eldest had to be at school at 7.45 am to leave for a camping trip for the next 3 days and Ben had to get to a meeting by 9.00am an hour's drive from home. That left me to take the youngest to school. Mind you the school trip was still loading the coach when I got there at 8,45am

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Griff May you get peace

Sue Have you plans in place for activities for the school holidays or will the girls go and see their Mom and siblings or will they come here?

Chris Does not sound boring at all sounds like you have found your niche. LOL

Brenda Enjoy your day and have a lovely day.

Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2022, 12:29 PM
Hello, thanks Kazz you have a good day to and Sue and everyone else. If anyone fancies sending me a picture postcard from where they live or near to where they live I collect them, let me know.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2022, 03:00 PM
Chris, a quiet life is not necessary boring,.....I crave that!
Sue lol.....I have visions of st Trinian's
Kazz, are you working today or day off?
Brenda, I *think* there's a place in town that does postcards ...or used to, next time I am passing I will try to remember to look, if not, trip to the transport museum for me!
Just seen the woman for the end house, she was taking great delight in telling me how the tenant had been "forced" out and how she owed so much I rent and for damages...now, that property was spotless, they haven't even had a cleaner in! Also the amounts they are saying that are owed is varying widely with who they speak to. She then went on to say that the tenant has filed a harrassment case against them and "could I believe it" now she knows exactly what went on with us so I turned around and said "so have I" and you should bare in mind 2 sides to every story and that what goes around comes around, she really is a stupid woman..... hopefully she gets a taste of what they are like before they leave and she can see their true colours......the tenant was a pain but I have seen the video of what they have done to her and it's horrific
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2022, 05:58 PM
Thanks Kelly, very kind I just want pics of towns or villages not museums etc. thanks. Must have place name on front. I pin them onto boards so that I can travel the world etc.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Good evening all.

Shopping done, check. Gary's shopping taken up, check. Everything ready for a very very early start tomorrow, I hope so.

Cataract op tomorrow. Have to be up at 5.30 am or we'll never get there in time. I do have to wake up thoroughly and have a coffee before I venture out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Good luck Chris xx