Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2022, 07:57 AM

It's Friday 10th June 2022

Yep it is Friday, another week nearly gone. Hope all is ok with everyone and poorly ones getting better. For me most of the time I am really ok with my life but oh I miss those that I knew from where I lived before. Hey ho can't change it. Nothing around here to join so I must just enjoy what I do which is reading and watching tv at times and of course walking. Have a good day, the sun is shining.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and anyone else who pops in.

Still got a sore throat on and off and back ache, but oh my, what a beautiful day.

Apparently, there is a flat coming empty for Gary in about 3 weeks and if it's suitable he should move sometime after that. Guess I'd better start packing for him soon
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2022, 04:23 PM
Just a thought Brenda, is there a village hall where you live? It's where a lot of people meet and make friends here
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2022, 04:45 PM
Yes it's where I did dog training. But I am really ok with what I get up to. Just miss an occasional chat to someone. Which I did today. Hope you feel better soon and that Gary settles in soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Brenda, can you not sign up to that thing where you ring up old folks for a chat each week??
Chris, hope you are fully better soon and the packing goes well lol
Well, I am in a foul mood! Dog to the vet for stitch removal, sedated the dog, called the taxi, waited and waited, called, sorry we are trying to get you a driver...my appointment was at 12, 11.52 no cab, had already called the vets... that's another story! Basically cancelled the cab, ended up on the bus and my mate Simon got me there 5 minutes late I called the vet and apologised and said I was running late but I was still coming.....got tonnes of attitude, so I put him back in his box..... you answer the phone and I am being polite and letting you know I will be a few minutes late ... it's stitch removal, doesn't take 15 minutes, mum called to say ay that I was on the bus...she was met with attitude, she asked when Conor was in....cheeky b*stars said " he won't see you"...mum said"excuse me, I asked when he was in...not to see him" well, unfortunately Mr reception Hitler doesn't realise Conor is a very good friend, he will find out as basically the guy is rude, seems not to want the job...Conor is my mate and I won't see his business damaged
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2022, 09:56 PM
That's totally out of order, Kelly

I hope the stitch removal went well after all that palarva
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2022, 06:22 AM
Receptionists think they are gods gift, well most of them. Had that problem at doctors but they eventually realised that they had to be pleasant or lose custom and their job. bg!!