Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lizzydrip1973
New Member!
Female 

06-11-2011, 11:59 PM

Homes needed for 2 bordeaux x bitches

[IMG] By lizzydrip1973 at 2011-11-06[/IMG]Does anyone know someone who could give a home to either or both of these two dogs? (large spayed bitches)
Ruby and Angel are just over 2 and a half years old and for the first 2 years they lived in Coventry but after their owners split up they came back to live with us.
They are 1/2 Bordeaux, 1/4 Rottie and 1/4 Bullmastiff. We have the parents in our family.
They have to go as after 3 bad fights with our own dogs we are at our wits end and must see them rehomed.
The fights have happened because they do not get on with two of our dogs It seems to be a hierarchy problem. They get on great with the other two. They do not have a problem with dogs in general and when we are out walking they have never been aggresive towards any other dog.
Ruby is extremely shy and does not take to strangers. She will bark quite loudly until they go away or she gets bored but once she gets to know you she is very loving and will follow you everywhere.
Angel is the exact opposite she loves all people and has a big waggy tail for everyone.
They both bark quite a bit as I believe in their first home they had been left to their own devices for most of the time. they have been getting progressively quieter as we've had them as we can supervise them most of the time.
They love to play together and play with the two of our dogs who they don't fight with.
They are both very big strong dogs who are OK with cats under supervision (but likely to chase without) and they were brought up with a little boy but as we have no children I couldn't really say if they are OK with kids. Neither have any health problems and if you want a very handsome very loving dog you couldn't go wrong with either Angel or Ruby. If circumstances were different (ie we won the lottery and could buy a bigger house) wild horses wouldn't make me part with them.
They are very clean in the house and have great appetites, they both love Chappie.
I don't really know what else to say except that if someone thinks they may be able to offer either or both of these dogs a home please think about it very carefully as we won't let them go to just anyone.
They both need someone who can give them plenty of time as they are happiest when they are actually sat beside us and given the problems we have had with two of ours possibly someone without a dog already. Sorry if Ive rambled on but I just want them to go somewhere nice as they really are lovely dogs and deserve a happy home.