View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Just spent a magical hour on the site, I didn't know there were so many videos of Lily and Hope from the moment she was born and onwards (what a little pickle!) and of the other bears. Definately somewhere I can go for a cheer up.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Did find the site n will definately keep watching, am gald it cheers you up. The internet has opened up a whole new world for me, even is virtual(for now) who knows where it might lead Hope Majuka, Mini n smokeybear have a look too, they're not teddybears but need cuddles of their own (understanding/protecting?)all the same
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 06:49 PM
I loved the last programme and it was a very good idea of both men to get the hunter involved in getting to know the bears.

I also watched a rhino in my house, amazing to have three mates a warthog, rhino and hyena who could have been taken out of a Disney prog.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 07:55 PM
I watched it for the first time last night. A lovely programme but I was gutted that Sophie (?) got shot and had a little cry!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Did find the site n will definately keep watching, am gald it cheers you up. The internet has opened up a whole new world for me, even is virtual(for now) who knows where it might lead Hope Majuka, Mini n smokeybear have a look too, they're not teddybears but need cuddles of their own (understanding/protecting?)all the same
I wasn't aware LR had a site and webcam I will certainly have a look

Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I loved the last programme and it was a very good idea of both men to get the hunter involved in getting to know the bears.

I also watched a rhino in my house, amazing to have three mates a warthog, rhino and hyena who could have been taken out of a Disney prog.
I thought that was a good move and may help to keep the collard bears safe at least ..

Originally Posted by zoe1969 View Post
I watched it for the first time last night. A lovely programme but I was gutted that Sophie (?) got shot and had a little cry!!
Me too
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2011, 01:25 PM
I just googled 'Lily and Hope Den Cam' yet again and it seems Lynne braved -20 temps to install a better camera. He is convinced Lily will have cubs in that den, Hope is OK but Lily has now built a wall at the entrance to keep snug and warm and now we can't see a thing! They will try to reposition the camera later on so we can what's going on in there. I had to go to their fb site to find out any recent info. I really must stop peeking at them, not gettting any work done!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
I wasn't aware LR had a site and webcam I will certainly have a look
Me neither but I will be having a look at that for sure!
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Lily had two cubs yesterday on her daughter Hope's first birthday. Hope is in the den with them. Can't see the cubs yet but can hear them squawking. Just google Lily and Hope Den Cam.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by maryl View Post
Lily had two cubs yesterday on her daughter Hope's first birthday. Hope is in the den with them. Can't see the cubs yet but can hear them squawking. Just google Lily and Hope Den Cam.
Awww wow thats so lovely
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by maryl View Post
Ohh, thanks for that, have been looking in but not seen anything, will try have look now, hope they'll all be ok
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >