Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RUBY_DOO
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe she may be a tad spoiled .. but she hasnt got a bad bone in her body.... shes a big softy
Yes fortunately she is full of love for everyone one rather than aggression. Thankfully they are both like that but Ruby is obsessed with letting everyone know how much she loves them !

Still having trouble with her off the lead. They got out the park at Mum's the other week looking for people and Ruby got hit by a car, fortunately she is fine just limping but I have no idea where she was hit as the driver didn't stop and we couldn't see for the bushes !!! fingers crossed the limping stop completely in the next few weeks.

Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by RUBY_DOO View Post
Yes fortunately she is full of love for everyone one rather than aggression. Thankfully they are both like that but Ruby is obsessed with letting everyone know how much she loves them !

Still having trouble with her off the lead. They got out the park at Mum's the other week looking for people and Ruby got hit by a car, fortunately she is fine just limping but I have no idea where she was hit as the driver didn't stop and we couldn't see for the bushes !!! fingers crossed the limping stop completely in the next few weeks.

OMG..... hope she is ok...poor ruby doo
RUBY_DOO
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
OMG..... hope she is ok...poor ruby doo
She is fine, banned from excercise at the moment to give the leg time to heal. Seems to be coming along okay so I suspect she'll be able to get out and about next week.

Back to the beginning with off the lead training & hopefully the accident will help her to focus on staying within a reasonable distance of us.

Had been using a spray collar prior to the accident and she was coming along fine but the was destroyed during the accident so I won't be buying another !
RUBY_DOO
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
What a little beauty. I love the one where they are together, look such good mates
Yes she's a wee cutie which makes it difficult to give her a telling off when she's being jumping up and stealing the washing off the line, or running around with our underwear outside !!! You just want to laugh

Ruby & her appear to be best mates so it's really good that they have bonded so well.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 10:03 AM
awe give ruby a huge hug from me...poor wee sole
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Gorgeous dogs - they look totally at ease with each other

CavalierCrazy
Almost a Veteran